Just need a chat :(

x_Rainbow_x

Reaction score
I just feel so down... this m/c has really affected me harder than the other 3. we was so sure this was the one.
i feel so empty now i cant cope i have so much bitterness and anger.
i no i cant try again for a long time due to all my testing.
i keep getting told itl happen we will have a baby but ppl dont understand we might never have children of our own.
im 20 how am i ment 2 handle that!
i feel so down....

aww hunny, I can't say I know what you're going through because I have no idea. It's so sad, 4 m/c, it just seems really unfair. I know this is probably not what you want to hear but you're still so young and I'm sure it'll happen for you one day :hugs:

Oh hun, I know how hard it is :hugs:

I'm young also, and no-one in my family etc understands how difficult it is to get through m/c when all anyone says is "it'll happen soon"

I can't really offer you any advice but I just wanted to say I'm here for you (and everyone else is too)

:hugs::hugs:

:hugs: Aww hun I'm sorry.. Like bexy, I can't say that I've had the same experience, but I do understand it has got to be the most frustrating thing...

I know it's easier said than done - but try to stay positive. Hopefully your tests will give you an idea of what's going on, and you can move forward. Do not give up! You WILL get through this. :hugs:

:hugs: i only had one mc and it nearly killed me so i cant imagine how u feel at all:hugs:

Try and stay postive until u get these results as they mite tell u sumthing that can help:hugs:

I cant even begin to imagine how you feel but didnt want to read and run...my thoughts are with you :hugs:

Tracie,

BIG :hug:

I know you want to TTC again soon, but honestlty we're not so bad here!!! I hope we will be able to cheer you up and get you starting to think more positively soon!!! Hopefully your stay here will be short and sweet, and we'll be seeing you on the TTC boards.

:hug:

Kerry

I'm really sorry, this must be so hard for you. I can't begin to understand either, but stick out the tests and I hope you find out why you're having problems soon.

:hugs:

You are still soooo young, just trust your body: it's probably not telling you "never", just "not yet".

Tracie, I am so very sorry for your losses. :hug: I can relate to feeling down. I've never had a m/c but I've battled depression for many years. I can't even imagine what you must be going through right now. But keep in mind that this too shall pass. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->