Just need company...

Reaction score
Not sure when I o'd. I had o pain on the 16th and then again on the 18th. So I'm either 5 or 7 dpo. I used clear blue smiley opks but I think it was off due to stress. Anyway, I'm feeling a little out even though it's still too early. I'm beating myself up for waiting so long to ttc. DS is two. I'm 34. I guess I just needed a little company to vent with.... Starting to worry that this may take a long time. Am I alone?

Hey there!

I'm right with you at about 6 dpo. I am in my 30s as well and I just started trying last year. I've actually had two mc so far, and man does a healthy happy baby seem like it's forever and a day away!

Hey there!

I'm right with you at about 6 dpo. I am in my 30s as well and I just started trying last year. I've actually had two mc so far, and man does a healthy happy baby seem like it's forever and a day away!

Sorry to hear about your mc! It's so hard when you think about it every day. It consumes so much of my thoughts and makes the wait seem soooo long.

Hey hunni... I'm coming up for 32 and also regretting leaving it so long as we've been trying for 14 months now, we finally have our appointment at the fertility clinic next month which is great but scary!! I'm trying to be hopeful for my bfp this month, in my head in like this will be our month just because we got the appointment through!! AF due in 3 days...... FX xx But your not alone.... When I first came on this site a few months ago I just needed someone who understood and I found hundreds of wonderful women all with their own story but all so similar...... Its fab here. More support than you can shake a stick at so welcome Xx how long have you been ttc? Xx

Ntnp for about 5 months, then ttc, for 4 months. I know in the grand scheme it's not long but the uncertainties seem overwhelming sometimes. Thank you for the reassurance!

Totally understand babe... Xx will keep my fx for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->