Just need someone to listen .... & advice?!

Miwi

Reaction score
Please someone give me advice LOL. :flower:
I am going mad. I am on CD 12, last month I got my + OPK CD 10, this month I was convinced I O'd over the last couple of days - cramps, wetness etc. I have gone from no second line on my OPK at all, to a kind of medium line, but def not a +. I'm so confused as to if O is coming or if I'm not going to O this month ... I feel like my body is telling me I've O'd or am Oing now as I still have noticeable dull cramps, but the tests aren't agreeing. I don't temp yet, and this is only my second cycle of TTC, but I should be getting my thermometer soon. I'm seriously tempted to pack in the OPK and just temp. Any thoughts?
Oh and it's impossible I've missed the surge (unless you can surge over night?!) because I have become a POAS addict! :blush:
Thanks for reading my rant!!

From what I know the average O pain occurs 2 days before you actually O. I do OPKs and have started temping this month. I had really obvious O pain on CD 14 but according to my temps I didn't O until CD 17. I wouldn't worry, just try to bd every other day anyway if can manage it.

Oh and forgot to say I had totally negative OPKs until CD 16 and 17, both were positive.

Thank you so much, I'm hoping I will get a + soon, I think I am just panicking as it took me so long to conceive my DD, with irregular cycles with no O. So I when I saw the + last month it felt like I had won the lottery, I am just desperate to confirm I am o'ing. My cycles are definitely a lot more regular any how so that's something! Roll on my thermometer turning up! Lol. I feel like a basket case!
Oh and def BDing loads this cycle, we've actually been going nearly every day (just because) with fertility lubricant, so I'm hoping the deck is stacked in my favour ... if only I O!!

If you're irregular and you're only 2 days off what you were last cycle I wouldnt be worrying too much, obviously your past history is making you panic a bit but if you are irregular, 2 days isnt much...you'l prob O any day now.

Just sit tight and poas! Good luck!

P.S we're all a little crazy in here lol!

Thank you :) I know 2 days is nothing, logically ... but then my over active mind is like arrrrghhhh whats going on! Lol. Glad I'm in good company ;)

I have been useing OPKs and they just dont work for me at all, I have irregular periods so tend to use alot of tests, I keep saying I will stop, but there kind of addictive and found I started wanting to pee on pregnancy tests instead, So OPKs it is in the hope that they will eventually decide to make sense and work!

I have been useing OPKs and they just dont work for me at all, I have irregular periods so tend to use alot of tests, I keep saying I will stop, but there kind of addictive and found I started wanting to pee on pregnancy tests instead, So OPKs it is in the hope that they will eventually decide to make sense and work!

Thank you for replying! When you say they don't work for you what do you mean? Do you mean that you confirm O through temping but the strips don't pick it up? Its so frustrating! I am convinced that I have O'd this cycle! Grrrr. :shrug:

Thank you for replying! When you say they don't work for you what do you mean? Do you mean that you confirm O through temping but the strips don't pick it up? Its so frustrating! I am convinced that I have O'd this cycle! Grrrr. :shrug:[/QUOTE]

I usually get ovulation pain, But I know I ovulate due to the misscarrage, and that whole cycle I didnt get a single positve OPK, I somtimes get a light line but that is random times, the only time I got a dark line that could have been a positve was 4 days after my period, and I know I wasn't ovulating then!
Previous months if I look at when my period started and count back to check OPKs there always random, somtimes white somtime faint somtimes a little darker, no pattern at all.

Oh man that must be so frustrating! I am hoping I am still o'ing despite the tests not agreeing. I'm sorry to hear of your loss. Sending you lots of baby dust!

Still no + opk. Arghhhhh!! But yesterday had EWCM, and some sharp pains in my right side, along with dull cramps. I'm not crazy, I'm sure my body is doing something. I'm so frustrated. Roll on being able to temp! These OPKs are turning me into a basket case! :dohh:

next cycle try to test twice a day maybe u missed it ??? last cycle i tested only every evening and i dint get a sharp positive like the cycle before that ...i read around alot that many can miss the surge. just continue to bd and maybe start temping next cycle .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->