Just need someone to talk to.

B

Burchy314

I have been so confused lately, but I don't really know who to talk to. My brian is so jumbled about every little thing and I feel like I need to go to counceling, but I don't have money to go to counceling and I don't want to ask my parents to pay for it because they are already having money problems. I normally talk to Chris about everything, but most of what I am confused about is him and we never really talk anymore because he is either working or sleeping and he isn't aloud here anymore so he can't even come visit for a night. But I also don't really want to talk over this like on this thread because it is to public. :nope:

So I guess I am asking if maybe there is someone who wants to be email/msn/aim buddies or something. I am just really confused about my relationship. :wacko:

:hugs: hun I am going through the same feelings with OH right now. I would be more than happy to talk if you would like.

i have your facebook and skype. don't have your msn! but you can email me or message me whenever you want :hugs:

Are you involved with a church, or is there a pregnancy center? Pretty much every area has some sort of free counseling available. :flower:

my email is [email protected], my aim is sarabeara3000123 and I have skype as well but I dont know the username off the top of my head lol whichever one works for you though:flower:

TO: Lauram_92
I will message you later probably. I am on the computer that doesnt have skype or msn.

Haha I have msn, but I don't remember what my email for it is...so you can PM me your msn and I will add it in a little bit when I switch computers.

Are you involved with a church, or is there a pregnancy center? Pretty much every area has some sort of free counseling available. :flower:

I am involved with a church, but not to involved and I think there is a pregnancy center, but its not near me. It is like 40 minutes away and I dont have a way to get up there. My friends goes to counceling so I am going to ask her how much hers is.

Tina you can email me or txt me if you want to :hugs: just tell me if you do and i'll pm you my number or email or you can fb me

Tina you can email me or txt me if you want to :hugs: just tell me if you do and i'll pm you my number or email or you can fb me

thanks. You can PM me your email. I wont be emailing today probably because I have a feeling Jayden will be waking up soon from her nap.

Do you have youth and family services around you? They usually ask for like $10 a session but if you dont have it you dont have to pay.
And you can chat me anytime you'd like as well.

I don't have facebook but you can always message me on here if you need a chat:hugs:

message me if you want!! add me as a friend on here darlin and we can talk!!! im always online lol xxx :hugs: xxxx

Hey, Tina! You have my number, and you're free to text it anytime! But I'll be sure to message you on AIM :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->