Just need somewhere to write how I feel

mumziemcvoy

expecting no 2
Reaction score
I know it's the same old thing as lots of other ladies write so sorry to repeat but will be 9 weeks tomorrow and my symtoms have really slowed down and I feel almost normal again I wish I still had all my symptoms as I panic at the slightest thing I had a mmc a few years ago and I'm terrified to go to the scan and find out baby died again 😭 I just want my scan and want to know baby is ok or at least get back some reassuring symtoms as they have mostly stopped :-(

Bless you :-( . I can kind of relate but not even close, as I'm only 4 weeks and worrying thy I have no symptoms, so I know it's not the same.

Are you able to pay for a private ultrasound at all, for your own reassurance?

I really wish I could but really can't afford it :-( so expensive x

I feel the same as you hun. I'm 10&5 and had really severe symptoms from week 4. In the past few days they have started to go away and it is worrying. I try to remind myself that this is really common at this stage (and I remember going through this with my first child) and to be honest I dread the scan just incase it is bad news. We can only try to stay positive. Good luckx

Its understandable to be worried or anxious when symptoms just up sticks and bugger off...

when i discovered i had a blighted ovum (no baby just an empty sac) i had no idea... i was full of symptoms! nausea, tiredness, cramps, bloating, sore boobs etc the list was endless.

this pregnancy has been a mixture... i had a few symptoms before my BFP, then nothing until week 6ish when i got 24/7 nausea, that slowed down around week 8 ish and everything else seemed to not be as bad... so i got my doppler out and at 8weeks and a few days, i picked up babies heartbeat... 11weeks nausea just stopped dead in its tracks, so of course i had to whip out the doppler again.

My point is, symptoms can come and go... and even pregnancies that everything isn't ok, can be full of symptoms and the ones that are good, can have none

goodluck x

:hugs:

I agree that symptoms are a really bad indicator of how things are going :flow:

I hope everything is going just fine for you x

Are you in the UK or the US?
I'm in the UK and I thought private scans would be really expensive too, but I've booked one for £65, for when I'll be 7+4 :)

I've been the same this time round. Felt really rough from 5-9 weeks and after that my symptoms started to taper off, to the point where I now don't really feel pregnant. I'm 14 weeks and at my 12 week scan I was really expecting a mmc in part because of the lack of symptoms but all was fine.

It's so normal to lose symptoms at this point, but how could you not worry? I used to be the type who thought well everything is ok and people need to stop stressing, I'm not anymore. We lost our son at 19 days old, and this time around I am a panicked mess. I haven't had hardly any symptoms at all, and most people say you are so blessed! I think NO I'm not, because how am i supposed to know that things are progressing like they are supposed to.
Keep your chin up, even though it's hard. Sending lots of hugs.

I've had two different experiences with loss of symptoms. I had a mmc in 2011 at 9 weeks - about two weeks before that I noticed that my symptoms were gone (no more breast soreness, no nausea) and I felt completely normal again. It was worrying to me but everyone assured it was probably nothing. When I went to my 10 wk scan I found out my baby didn't develop pass 8.5 weeks. :-( So I think loss of symptoms could be a sign that something is amiss. I also had a bit of red spotting with that pregnancy at 6 weeks- so things probably started to go wrong from that point.

With my last pregnancy - my symptoms disappeared at times and came back. I had AF cramps throughout the first tri (and a bit of bleeding at 9 weeks), which was scary. And then sometimes I would have nausea, then that would go away and I would feel completely normal again. And sometimes my breasts completely lost their soreness for a week or two. Of course, that had me scared, thinking I was having a mmc again. But all my scans, the baby was ok. So sometimes I think symptoms can come and go too. And then sometimes symptoms do taper off at around the 9/10 wk point.

It's really scary, though, when you have no symptoms and don't know what's going on inside there. Hopefully all is well. When is your next scan?

Thank you everyone 😃 I'm in the uk but I really can't afford £65 atm money's a bit tight right now.. I will try not to worry so much it's just soo hard I'm dreading my scan but wanting it to hurry up at same time .. Nothing worse than going to your scan and finding baby has gone 😭 I do also have a very healthy nearly 2 year old so the last pregnancy was a Succesful one all I can do it keep my fingers crossed little bean is ok hope you all and your little beans are ok :) xxxx seeing midwife for first time in Friday so will mention it to her x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->