just need to write it all down!

staceylou

Mummy and pregnant w/no2
Reaction score
Hello

So this is my first cycle trying to conceive baby number two (ticker is lying, we changed our minds and i just didnt get rid of the ticker)
I've probably picked the wrong month to start really, since I had my daughter my periods have been mostly regular, give or take a few days, but last month I had a wacky one like i used to get before i got pregnant with her. I had spotting from the 5th May until the 9th when I started to bleed, and I bled for 11 days. Sometimes before my daughter i'd have to get meds to stop the bleeding after 3 weeks or so.
So I started using OPK's after the bleeding stopped, and got a positive on the 26th, or close enough to positive. So we BD that day. Thats all we managed because we were super busy and tired, but ive been pregnant twice before and thats all it took both times.
So now i'm 13dpo, at least I think I am, seeing everything was all out of wack! Ive been testing BFN for a few days on some ic strips, then yesterday I got an evap as it was drying, but it disappeared. I thought evaps stayed but anyway, i took it as an evap. That was with SMU after a few glasses of water. Then this morning with FMU, I got a shadow of a line within the time limit, I couldn't tell if it had any colour, it was too faint. Then it got darker as it was drying, but I still couldnt tell if it had colour. Then it faded, but it is still there very slightly.
So since then i've stupidly tested twice more with SMU, although I hadn't had a drink yet, so not sure if that makes a difference or not. I used a ic strip which may have an extremely faint line, or may just be line eye, and a cheap amazon mini one with a pink lid that shouldn't be used until day of missed period, which is due today or tomorrow. That one was negative.
I've been getting a few symptoms for a week or so, sore boobs on and off, extra CM which has been creamy or watery. And some ovary pains and a bit of mild period like cramping. I've had period like pains this morning as well, so I'm not keeping my hopes up! I know I'm not likely to be lucky again.
So anyway, I just needed to make sense of it all really, and here seemed like a good place! If anyone has any opinions then please, i'd love to read them!

Well I guess they are evaps because I have just started to cramp and bleed! cycle 2 here I come...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->