Just not feeling good today. Moan moan moan!

L

LilMiss_91

I must have slept for nearly 12hrs , I have only been up for an hour and a half and I feel ready to go back to bed again. I just feel nauseas, exhausted, constipated despite my bowels having a clear out only a couple of days ago, and I swear I've been peeing more the last 2 days than I usually do in a week! Everything feels so über cramped internally and baby's movements almost make me feel like I'm gonna be sick :S the amount of stabbing pains I keep getting in my cervix is ridiculous and sometimes it's even in my bum! And the SPD is driving me to distraction and almost to tears. I just want to be able to move normally again, like being able to turn over in bed without it being this huge monumental effort that has to happen in several very slow, painful stages :(.
I'm just so ready to not be pregnant anymore and to have some semblance of normality back. At least as far as my internal organs and hips are concerned!!
As much as I don't want bubs to be premature, I'm starting to think that a little bit sooner rather than later might be quite nice actually! Give it another week or two and I'm going to be going insane.

Sorry for the slight rant ladies, just needed to get that out! Anyone else feeling particularly crappy today?

:hugs: I'm not feeling as sucky as you but I sure as hell am fed up! Just discovered my last decent pair of maternity leggings have a hole in, just can't wait to get back into my normal clothes! I'm so tired :(

Oh how nice it will be to fit back into normal clothes! I feel like a little kid on Christmas eve waiting for all the good stuff to happen lol.

:hugs: hears to hoping we both feel more cheerful soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->