Just not feeling pregnant :-/

ladydray

Reaction score
Hi girls
I know how silly this may sound this early but im havin a hard time just acceptin that im pregnant. Im havin so few symptoms. Occasional nausea with lightheadedness. Bloating, tiredness but other than that not a whole lot! With last 3 pregnancies ive felt really sick. Especially the last 2 i couldnt eat much until 16weeks. This time i feel so little that it worries me.

How far along are you? I didn't really get symptoms this time till about 7 weeks. I had symptoms before I got my bfp with my daughter but had no symptoms with my son xx

My symptoms just became more obvious yesterday and today. So there's still time to feel them! You might wake up and have loads of them one day. My sister-in-law never had any sickness until she was 12 weeks!

I feel exactly the same hunni, I even told the MW that i don't think its real :lol: .. My previous 3 pregnancies have been fine, but this one just wont sink in xx

Im 6weeks and 2days so probably early. But i just cnt get my head around it. I got soooo many symptoms with the boys even before a bfp. We decided in nov to stop ttc and i went on pill so this came as quite a shock. Not seen the midwife yet even tho im high risk so i dont think that helps either.

I'm sorry you're feeling anxious! I unfortunately know that feeling, I feel anxious a lot with this pregnancy too, even with symptoms. I honestly just try not to think about being pregnant too much as it gets to me. Distraction seems key for me in the first trimester to cope with the uncertainty.

Thats what im doing atm not many people know we are expecting so its not as hard.

Same here, we are waiting to tell for awhile. I may even wait until I start to feel movements.

With Rylan, I had no symptoms at all! No pains or nothing...first pain I had was pelvic pain at 35 week's lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->