Just one thing...

Mazzy17

Reaction score
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I want a :baby:

I know its so frustrating now all the waiting, counting etc. I wish it would just happen soon.

Good luck and lots of baby dust to you all x

How you getting on with your journey? How long you been trying? Are you going through any treatments etc?

Well this is my 1st month TTC, im a little bit taken aback by what us ladies have to look out for...i thought it was a simple open your legs and have fun!

I went to Norwich for the weekend and met my brothers 3 months old for the first time and she is so cute (must have her mothers genes! :rofl:) My best friends is due to give birth any day now and im jealous of the bump.

I know it could be a long way but patience isnt one of my strong points :dohh:

Well this is my 1st month TTC, im a little bit taken aback by what us ladies have to look out for...i thought it was a simple open your legs and have fun!

I went to Norwich for the weekend and met my brothers 3 months old for the first time and she is so cute (must have her mothers genes! :rofl:) My best friends is due to give birth any day now and im jealous of the bump.

I know it could be a long way but patience isnt one of my strong points :dohh:

I totally understand, I have to look away now if I see anyone pregnant in the street as I just think why, why, why is that not me.

I think we just take it for granted that you would come off BCP and fall pregnant right away and that has def not happned with me im 4 years later and still nothing.

It took my mum 10 years to have me

i know this feeling!! im thinking DESPARATE is more the word!
:hissy: << swear this is me when i see pregnant people :rofl:

:hugs:

The chef at work was telling me how he could feel the baby move the other night, I wanted to cry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->