Just Ordered Some Flips

CountingDown

Reaction score
I have ordered some flips after following Lu28 recent thread :thumbup:

I have been meaning to give cloth a try for a while but following the thread has given the push to do it :happydance: I have ordered 4 nappies with some liners and inserts to start me off.

My council also offers £25 cashback for £50 spent on nappies so hopeully if I get on with cloth I should be able to buy a few pretty patterns.

I hope they arrive soon as I cant wait to try them out :blush:

I hope I do too, hopefully I will end up with a stash like yours pretty soon. I am going to try them out in the day to begin with and use the rest of my disposables during the night.

Since going back to cloth we are doing mostly disposables at night til I ran out so the past couple nights he's been in cloth. We were trying to avoid the rash issue we had last time, I think toddler pee is stronger or something haha, cause he never had issues up until around 18mo then it was sudden. But so far so good, no rash :)

That's really awesome you get cashback for cloth, I wish we had something like that here

We get cashback too, I have to fill in a form and get a HV to sign to confirm she's seen Cassidy in cloth and send receipts for the nappies too. I gues there are some that will abuse the system just to bag themselves 25-30 quid so they have to check.

Wooo hooo on ordering the flips, I'm so desperate to try them out now!!

:yipee: Yay!!!! :yipee: So glad there's some newbies starting with me, I won't be clueless all on my own!!! :blush:

It's only been one day for us with the Flips but they're going really well, even used them at night and no leaks :thumbup:

I still have a few disposables to use up, I'll prob use them when we're out or something...

Just wish I'd switched sooner, I always meant to :dohh:

I didn't know anything about the council schemes til I saw someone mention it on here. So I contacted my council, and I get a tots bots pack worth £100 for free :wohoo:

Also yay for the flips! I think I'll be getting some more next week. (I assume the BOGOF is January only? Does anyone know?)

I didn't know anything about the council schemes til I saw someone mention it on here. So I contacted my council, and I get a tots bots pack worth £100 for free :wohoo:QUOTE]

Wow thats a great deal! I ordered the flips on bogof, am tempted to order a few more in case the offer runs out soon, no idea how long it is on for.

it's on for january only,i'm ordering some more too,

Where in notts do you live countingdown? i live in nottingham too.

it's on for january only,i'm ordering some more too,

Where in notts do you live countingdown? i live in nottingham too.

Thanks for the info, will be ordering somemore I think.

I live near a town called Mansfield, just on the outskirts of the county.

i live in Mansfield
we'll have to meet up sometime

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"