Just pee'd on a stick and . . . .

kirstylm

Reaction score
Got my BFP! Was meant to test on 13th but had one sitting there in bathroom and symptoms getting more and more just needed to know YAY!!
Just hope it sticks this time!
Good luck to all you girls and thanks for your amazing support your a true bunch of wonderful ladies x x x x x

Congrats hun I'm so pleased for you. I hope I will be joining you soon. Wishing you a happy healthy 9 months.

xxxx

Congrats Kirstylm - so did I - yay for us! x

WOW! Fantastic news, very pleased for you x x

Juts wanted to say thank you to all the ladies in TTC your al amazing and I will keep you in my prayers.

Hope we all see each other soon in 1st tri.

Think sticky!!!! xxx

Got my BFP! Was meant to test on 13th but had one sitting there in bathroom and symptoms getting more and more just needed to know YAY!!
Just hope it sticks this time!
Good luck to all you girls and thanks for your amazing support your a true bunch of wonderful ladies x x x x x

Congrats again babe :happydance::happydance:

Lol - I was not going to test until 12th Nov, but as I had ov'd early this month I caved in and decided to test on 5th and got my(albeit very faint) BFP haha -not very patient us ttc-ers are we (or were we?)

Good luck for a nice sticky bean -for both of us lol - and for everyone in these very early (bit scary) days.

:hugs::hugs:

Congratulations on your BFP - lots of sticky vibes coming your way for a H&H 9 months
:0)

Congratulations Kirsty, really happy for you!!! Thinking sticky!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->