Just reading/posting about pregnancy makes me feel sick!

sandilion

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong we really really want this baby, so the idea of having them isn't what makes me sick. im not even sure how to explain it, as i never had this with DS. But when i come into the pregnancy forums and read peoples posts, my MS always kicks in. I am signed up via email to receive weekly development updates, and I can barely stand to read the update because it makes me feel tired and unwell!

Talking out loud about pregnancy seems to be ok... its just reading about it and posting about it that seems to be making me feel unwell.

Anyone else experiencing this? It's really bizarre i have never heard of other ladies experiencing this. Im not sure if it's maybe stress because I haven't had a scan yet? I wonder if this changes after my scan next week ...

It's weird and i don't like it. I also have food aversions to absolutely everything. I only eat for survival right now. The thought of anything and everything food wise makes me wanna gag. So not sure if its because my MS is a lot worse than last time, or if it's anxiety.

In fact i better change my profile picture - as that cupcake is making me feel dry heavy.

No, but I nearly vomited when we went to the in laws last week. My kids were acting up and broke into their bedroom to explore. When I pulled them out of there, it just welled up in my throat. It wasn't a dirty room or anything, it was just a cringe thing, very bizarre! :sick:

My mouth is pooling up thinking about it actually. Think pregnancy brings out the OCD in me lol!

not experienced the reading etc but i sometimes get nasuoes when thinking of eating, gagging now thinking of fish for tea,last sat coudnt eat it

Yes! Don't worry about it. I think its nerves kicking in. Friend of mine told me to watch that show, one born every minute. I got through half an episode before feeling sooooooo ill.

I also have food aversions to absolutely everything. I only eat for survival right now. The thought of anything and everything food wise makes me wanna gag..

Well the above describes me..

Maybe reading about it makes you anxious about your pregnancy which triggers ms? I know whenever I am nervous my ms kicks in full swing. Cold be what's going on....

I am thinking it was anxiety related now.... finally had my first scan today and I already feel a whole lot better physically and emotionally!! My goodness the mind can play havoc on us can't it!!

Yes! I am starting to avoid the first trimester forum area as it just constantly reminds me of MS!! Rather relieved to find I am not alone in feeling that way!! Such a shame as I love chatting with the ladies here! x

I'm the same way. This is my second pregnancy and I haven't' hung out much here this time. First pregnancy I was here all the time. But this time every time I'm about to click on a morning sickness post to try to help someone else out, I would gag a little. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->