Just saying goodbye!

kandiset06

Reaction score
No I did not get a positive bfp AF came thank god because I found out my husband is cheating on me. This was very unexpected. He has been emotionally abusing me on top of it things were gtting better till I found some stuff when I was snooping. He told me since I wasnt happy it was over so obviously he wanted out. I feel like crap though. I feel so ugly and fat. Cant help feeling that way. Will just have to lose the weeight I gained after my mc to feel better about myself. SO I took my daughter and we went to my sisters. The house is in his dads name so I cant stay there. I am visiting my dad right now. I have a choice to make either stay by my sister or move by my dad. Either one would be a good decision. My husband hasnt texted me for the whole time ive been gone which is 2 weeks not even to ask about Nevaeh. So just trying to find an apartment somewhere. I had to quit my job....am seeing a therapist who suggested I stay by my sister but if I dont find a residence soon they could take my daughter away so I have to figure out something. Just wanted to let everyone know what was going on cuz I havent posted for a while.

Oh hun I am so sorry. Stay strong and positive.

Im sorry to hear that. I knw its a cliche but 'what does not kill u makes u stronger'.
I too have been thru some terrible times and there is always light at the end of the tunnel. U r better off without a cheat and a liar. Good luck to u with whatever u decide is best for yourself and ur dd's future xxx

Good luck to you honey. Sounds like you are going through it right now. I'm so sorry. At least you know and can move on. Take good care of yourself.

xoxo

Wow - that's awful! I'm so sorry he was being so horrible to you... I'm glad you've left him, though. I think your life - and your daughter's - will be much better without him in it. You are a strong, amazing woman, and your little girl is extremely lucky to have you in her life not only as a mother, but as a friend and role model. :hug:

I got served with divorce papers last night. They were filed just ten days after I left. Nice huh??? He hasnt asked about Neveah this entire time its been a little over 2 weeks. He wants joint custody. I'm suing for full cuz he yells at her and treats us both as his personal servants like he maks us bring him food and makes me find him clothes. I am suing for spousal support since he wants it and not me. I didnt realize how much it would hurt when I got the papers. Its like he never loved me. Weve been together for almost ten years off an on. Ive just been putting up with everything because I love him. But he is going to make Nevaeh a victim and she will grow up and find a man just like him that treats her like crap. SO the both of us me and Nevaeh are going to therepy and couseling. Ive been going to church with my sister and just started bible study. I am just trying to stay stong. I need to let God into my life and ask for help and pray to keep me strong. Ive started documenting everything too. Just wanted to let you know what happened to me. Cuz Ive been talking to heart tree a lot. I have my bbt lol. Ill save it till I find someone I want to spend the rest of my life with. Someone that doesnt treat me like crap. Thanks for the support ladies!!!

Oh Kandi what an unbelievable story!!! Honey, I am rooting for you and Neveah all the way. I think you are an amazing role model to your daughter. You are going to therapy and church AND you are fighting for your rights! You are also getting him out of your life. Neveah will watch you do all these things and learn from these actions. And I have all the hope in the world that you will find someone who will treat you both with the respect and love you deserve. And then you can use your bbt!

Listen lady, it is important to remember that you are beautiful and lovable. Don't let him make you feel otherwise. No one has the right to do what he did. Now is the time to focus on yourself and your daughter and surround yourself with positive and loving people.

Good luck to you. Hope to see you here again!

xoxo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->