• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Just saying hello to everyone wwt with me

readynwilling

Jadyn & Tyler's Mom
Reaction score
Hi,

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Sara and i live in Kitchener Ontario Canada. I have been married for 1.5 years by DH and i have been together for 9 years.

We bought a house last may and i have been bugging him every month not to go back on my bc after my :witch:.

Last weekend he finally agreed on the condition that i could go off the bc, but no actually baby making for a couple of months due to our current financial situation (make lots of money - have none left over).

I have been on bc for 10 years straight now. I started with 8 years on depo provera (which i loved at the time but now regret) and then 1 year of the pill and finally the last year i have been using the nuva ring. I figure it will take my body a while to adjust to not being on bc and wont be able to get preggo right away.

I have NO idea what my cycle is.... i have been on bc so long i don't recall what it is my body does naturally so these first couple of months are gonna be a learning curve... and basically to avoid a :bfp: there is no :sex: for me until i have it figured out. :cry:

Today i bought a digital bb thermometer and joined fertilityfriend.com... the first step to figure out when i O.

the next step is to put some of our hard earned moola in the bank! so no shopping for me for a while - but it will be totally worth it.

I decorate cakes on the side and today i am doing a lightening mcqueen cake for my neighbours grandson. It looks awesome so far, but i needed a little break and i've been lurking here for a while so I just wanted to say Hi. :hi:

Ha ha - just realized i put the topic as wwt instead of wtt - oops.

Hi, wellcome and congratulations on coming off your bc. It's a step closer!!! Good luck with getting back into track with your O. xxxx

Hi and welcome! At least your a step closer, you DH could have asked you not to come of BC. Believe me its worth putting some money away, babies are always way more expensive then you think. Good luck getting back on track with your O, it'll all be worth the wait!

Welcome!!!!:hug:

My mum was taking the pill, and she says that when she stopped taking it I popped up a month or so later.

Welcome to WTT hun
Lots of lovely ladies here to chat to before you move to ttc
xx

Hi Sara *waves hello* I'm new here too. Good idea about coming off the bc before you ttc, it gives your body chance to get back into a routine.

Thanks everyone.

I lost my poppa (grandfather) on the weekend and it actually took my mind off of getting pregnant for a few hours then i remembered how special my poppa was and how i want to name a child after him...

So i continue on my path of saving money and bbt charting in hopes of having a baby boy to honour my poppa with (but i would love a baby girl too).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"