Just saying hello..

teal

Reaction score
Hello :flower:

I know I'm a few days early but I'm feeling really out of place in the first trimester so I've decided to move over today :happydance:

xx

Thats how i felt towards the end on 1st tri welcome over xx

Come in!! You are welcome!! :flower:

I came in at just over the 13wk point as my book says 13wks is start of 2nd tri!!

Congrats pregnant lady!! How have you been keeping?

x

Thank you for the welcome :)

I've been keeping ok. My morning sickness is still here but I was given anti sickness tablets from the dr so hoping they help!

I had my scan last week so everything is feeling much more real after seeing my baby! :cloud9:

Good stuff!!

My nausea - it was all day sick feeling without actually being sick - it disappeared around 13wks and some of the tiredness lifted too. And now feeling fab!!

I am finding the weeks are flying by now.

Any piccies of your scan? I have another in 10days -cant wait.

Enjoy your pregnancy x

Welcome over to second. Hope the sickness buggers off soon. (it should do - then u can feel humanagain!!) xxx

You are very welcome and not really early at all (somce people move over before 12 weeks).

I know what you mean - 1st Tri forum is great, BUT there comes a time when you are ready to move on (to different issues).

Welcome and nice to see you again (you and Jacey - both people I remember from 1st Tri) :hugs:

QT

Thanks for all the welcomes :)

QT it's good to see you again too :) and everyone else from the first trimester xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->