Just scanned the 1st page of my trimester...

ciarhwyfar

3 time Mum
Reaction score
And there is almost nothing that I am even remotely interested in reading, commenting on, or following. Sigh.

Thank goodness for (finally) getting our own forum.

I know what you mean.

Hope 2nd trimester is better. I've not ventured in there yet.

Pip x

I've been in there, but there's not a whole lot going on. A few threads I'm interested in. I think it's hit and miss. :winkwink:

I'm also glad we FINALLY have an over 35 group! Much needed :)

OT - seoj I think that quote is so true. Thank you for sharing x

I only use this forum now - as it was my age that was worrying me the most being pregnant - so am glad to be in the mature lounge lol xxxxxx

I swear, if I see another post that ought to be in an advice column, I am going to scream. I kind of want to just tell them all to try counseling or go it alone already. Nothing is one sided and relationships are hard work.

:rofl: I wish this had been around when I was in 1st tri. I just couldn't relate to any of the posts in there. I was totally chill, had no MS and wasn't the least bit worried about my relationship.

I am so glad that this thread is here now. I still have people to discussing things with and talk to when the trimester is all about the me Me ME drama of many of the younger pregnant women. I can't say that I care about their problems with their mothers, mils, sils, sisters, etc. In general, these things aren't new and they either need to deal with them or just move on with their lives.

Sorry, just had to get that out after another set of pointless threads on the tri board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->