Just seen the pram I want, but it's £700!!!

ribboninthesky

Proud Mum of 3! :o)
Reaction score
Just fallen in love with the iCandy Apple special edition, but my God, £700 :hissy:

Does anybody have it, is it worth all that cash?! xx

wow! very expensive! i seen a very similar jeep one for a fraction of the price with extras aswell. we wouldnt be able to afford that much for a pram but if you can then go for it x

wow! very expensive! i seen a very similar jeep one for a fraction of the price with extras aswell. we wouldnt be able to afford that much for a pram but if you can then go for it x
Haven't seen any Jeep ones, will go and have a mooch for them though thanks!

£700 is a silly amount isn't it, I could buy a car (albeit a banger!) for that! :rofl:

haha! theres alot of jeep ones on ebay that are brand new from proper sellers with good feedback so i think we will be getting one from there further down the line. whens your little baby due? x

haha! theres alot of jeep ones on ebay that are brand new from proper sellers with good feedback so i think we will be getting one from there further down the line. whens your little baby due? x

I'm due on the 9th May, the day after my sons 13th birthday, eeeeek! :dohh:

Still early days for me, but there are that many gorgeous prams out there that I just want a few in mind for when we go shopping, so I don't have to drag poor OH with me everywhere and have him test 462 prams with me :rofl:

Is that the one from Harrods? I saw it advertised at £895.

Quite an age difference then! but maybe you might get more help..? i'm due 7th June, its our first one so very very excited! hope everything goes well for you! xx

Just fallen in love with the iCandy Apple special edition, but my God, £700 :hissy:

Holy crap!!! Does it come with full living quarters and it's own engine?

Honestly, hon, I think that would be a ridiculous amount to pay when I'm sure you can find something very suitable for a whole lot less.

I would save the money for all the unknown expenses that are sure to come with a child.

Look on the internet for package deals. My Quinny is over £600 in shops like mothercare and babies r us but i'm getting it for £480ish on the web :)

Quite an age difference then! but maybe you might get more help..? i'm due 7th June, its our first one so very very excited! hope everything goes well for you! xx

Oh I'll get plenty of help, I've got a daughter too who will be 11 on New Years Day so she is really excited about the new arrival!

Wishing you all the best of luck too! :hug:

Holy crap!!! Does it come with full living quarters and it's own engine?

Honestly, hon, I think that would be a ridiculous amount to pay when I'm sure you can find something very suitable for a whole lot less.

I would save the money for all the unknown expenses that are sure to come with a child.

A girl can dream can't she :blush: lol

To be honest, I only want to pay at most £300, but I want a carrycot plus pushchair in black suitable from birth. I had the same when my 2 were babies, but there is just so much choice out there now!

Look on the internet for package deals. My Quinny is over £600 in shops like mothercare and babies r us but i'm getting it for £480ish on the web :)
Oooooh where from?

OH loves the Quinny but I'm not sure it would be suitable as he is 6'5 so we'd need to have a look at one to see what the handle height is like x

Quinny has an adjustable handle height and it goes really high :D

https://www.sobaby.co.uk/quinny-buzz-dreami-carrycot-maxicosi-cabriofix-p-174.html

theres another one somewhere that has the footmuff too but i can't for the life of me remember the website :|

Quinny has an adjustable handle height and it goes really high :D

https://www.sobaby.co.uk/quinny-buzz-dreami-carrycot-maxicosi-cabriofix-p-174.html

theres another one somewhere that has the footmuff too but i can't for the life of me remember the website :|
Thanks for that hun, that's a smashing price isn't it! xx

We got the Quinny it came in a fantastic pack; the wheel base, pushchair, footmuff, dreami (pram), and maxi cosy carseat ... I think it was £499 in store but you can order online for £509:

https://www.kiddicare.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/productdisplayA_384_10751_-1__53830_10001_

https://www.kiddicare.com/wcsstore/ConsumerDirect/images/catalog/KC06478/KC06478_l.jpg https://www.kiddicare.com/wcsstore/ConsumerDirect/images/catalog/KC06480/KC06480_l.jpg

They do several colour choice packs, and for £70 more they throw in the carseat easybase.

My advise thou is to go to a store and try to put the prams you like up and down, we spent a whole afternoon trying them all out and liked the Quinny the best. And the carseat that comes with it is very popular.

ooo thats lovely :) i love the icandy's - thinking of getting this if we were to have no 2 sooner rather than latter :)
we spent £1000 on ours :blush: - we have the bugaboo cameleon special edition with loads of add on's and it mounted up :blush: i couldn't be more happier with it though, however theres tons of systems out there to match all pockets and needs, theres so much choice, enjoy searching ladies, its soooooooo much fun x x

Thanks Ria, will show OH when he gets home tonight! xx

ooo thats lovely :) i love the icandy's - thinking of getting this if we were to have no 2 sooner rather than latter :)
we spent £1000 on ours :blush: - we have the bugaboo cameleon special edition with loads of add on's and it mounted up :blush: i couldn't be more happier with it though, however theres tons of systems out there to match all pockets and needs, theres so much choice, enjoy searching ladies, its soooooooo much fun x x
Oh.My.God.

One THOUSAND pounds???

I'm speechless :rofl::rofl:

That's it though, if you're happy with it and you can afford it, you may aswell go for it! xxx

I want a silver cross balmoral pram and its £800 lowest on ebay :( will have to settle for the britex one at 99 instead.

I agree that if it's the pram you really want, go for it. We spent about £600 on our first one and it was worth it. I loved it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->