Just shows Gary Barlow's true colours...

Harveysmum369

Mrs Christmas
Reaction score
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...rol-rants-X-Factor-Gary-calling-tuneless.html

Good on the original singer for standing up to him!!and what a wimp,was 'man' enough to make the comments,but not man enough to face her!

I dont really watch it but I do not see this program doing him any favors but then again what else has he got going for him? nothing.

:shrug: I don't see a difference between him and many many other celebrities TBH. And people like Simon Cowell; how is Gary any different? He's opinionated, and he tells what he believes to be the truth. Even though it may sound rude (and I agree it shouldn't be done rudely), I'm glad he's honest about things like that. I respect honest people much more than I respect those that sugarcoat. Just my opinion...

And I see him backing out of the phone-in as saving the show from a massive row between a drunk singer and an opinionated singer/presenter. TBH I think he did the right thing; people would have had a go at him if he'd agreed to do the phone-in, and then caused a massive row on air. Sometimes I think celebrities can't win, whatever they do :shrug:

:shrug: I don't see a difference between him and many many other celebrities TBH. And people like Simon Cowell; how is Gary any different? He's opinionated, and he tells what he believes to be the truth. Even though it may sound rude (and I agree it shouldn't be done rudely), I'm glad he's honest about things like that. I respect honest people much more than I respect those that sugarcoat. Just my opinion...

And I see him backing out of the phone-in as saving the show from a massive row between a drunk singer and an opinionated singer/presenter. TBH I think he did the right thing; people would have had a go at him if he'd agreed to do the phone-in, and then caused a massive row on air. Sometimes I think celebrities can't win, whatever they do :shrug:

I agree :thumbup:

Agreed x

He's a dick...the only good thing about him is Robbie Williams. I have disliked him ever since take that split up. He used to bully Robbie saying he would make nothing of himself and look what he become...the only reason Gary is famous is cos of Robbie! Take that wouldn't still be going if it wasn't for him.

Gary is a big headed posh talking twat! And should practice his own vocals before slamming a classic...you just don't say stuff like that about a true classic!

Who on earth is she...

And LOL at the person who said he has nothing going for him! Pretty sure he spent 3 months this year touring all over the world, a tour which sold out in minutes..

No, he has nothing going for him AT ALL :rofl:

apparently he's trying to push Louis out, dunno how much truth is in that though :shrug:

The point was that you don't critise an original like that...he was just acting like a spoilt brat who was slagging off the competion...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->