Just... sick

Genevevex

Reaction score
So, this is my second pregnancy. And while I'm not as sick as I was the last time, I've still been pretty sick. I also have a much tougher work schedule this time around and it's taking a lot out of me. On weekdays I get up at 5:30am, by 6am I'm on a van and have to ride an hour to work. Work through the day until 4pm when I have another hour ride home, and finally get home around 5:10pm.

I'm 13 weeks today, and while I was a little sick before, it seems like I'm getting WORSE instead of better. To the point I almost threw up on our van riding in one day. The doctor has given me Zofran, which doesn't seem to help. And then they switched me to a medicine called Diclegis which is just a combination of a B6 vitamin and an antihistamine. I thought maybe that was what caused me to nearly urk, so I stopped taking it. And a few days later I was WORSE. I felt like throwing up ALL the time, and I was coughing...

So, I started taking the medicine again, and it's helped the cough and kept me a little less like tossing my cookies. But now I think I might be getting sick along with the pregnancy symptoms? I've had a bit of a sore throat, I feel TERRIBLE in addition to the nausea, I've been getting the chills (but no actual fever), and (TMI) diarrhea on top of it all.

I just don't know what to do. I got to work from home today and tomorrow, but I can't do that all the time, and I can't take off right now. I'm still taking the Diclegis, but I don't know if I should call the doctor or not with the new "symptoms" I've been having. I just... feel awful and like crying and want to complain to someone who understands, I guess.

Sorry to hear that Hun :( I would call the doctor it won't hurt anything and maybe they can give you something so you won't have to suffer. Your immune system sucks while pregnant so maybe you could be getting sick

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->