just six questions for my school research

calvin1408

Reaction score
Hi everyone listen before you leave i would love to know your stories i have made six questions which is for a school assignment but other then that i would love to know the real story of you guys

here are the six questions

!. What were your initial thoughts when you got pregnant?
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________.
2. How did your family and friends react?
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________.

3. What were the first signs you got when you were pregnant?
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________.

4. What support did you get?

5. what did the father do when he got the news?

6. What were the struggles?

and also can you please tell me when you got pregnant ( no offense) you can give a fake name and a fake phone number

thank you soo much for sharing your story.

Your thread has been moved to Press & Research.

As per the forum rules please keep all threads in the relevant forums.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->