Just started second pack of birth control and my boyfriend came inside me. Help?

sunshine1994

Reaction score
I finished my first pack of Tri-sprintec on Saturday and started my second pack yesterday (yes, i am a late starter of birth control pills.) I have taken every single pill on time (6PM), but I was 30 minutes late yesterday and 30 minutes early today.

My doctor told me not to have unprotected sex for a month so I assume that I am now protected. However, my boyfriend accidentally came inside me today and I am a little nervous. My period just ended.

I am not ready for a pregnancy so I'm just wondering. Do you think I will be okay? What are the chances of me being pregnant?

Your chances of being pregnant are seriously next to nothing. If you're worried about his inability to withdraw during intercourse, one suggestion is condoms- although we hate them, as do many other couples. Good luck in the future.

I really don't think you have anything to worry about. :flower:

Thanks for the replies. I am still a bit worried since I have only finished a month of birth control, but hopefully I will be fine.

In a similar situation. Been completely silly over the weekend and now I'm Abit worried to but we will have to wait and see. I'm glad I've read your post too as I wasn't told about the unprotected sex for a month thing my doc is obviously useless!
X

Could you get the morning after pill? Your chances of being pregnant however are very very low.

In a similar situation. Been completely silly over the weekend and now I'm Abit worried to but we will have to wait and see. I'm glad I've read your post too as I wasn't told about the unprotected sex for a month thing my doc is obviously useless!
X

Keep me up to date with what your situation is! It would definitely make me feel better! I have friends who use only bc as their form of contraception and they are fine, but I dont want to be that 1-3% failure :/
Message me if you have any concerns!

Could you get the morning after pill? Your chances of being pregnant however are very very low.

I could, but I would rather not unless I ABSOLUTELY need to. I don't know how it could affect my bc... They say not to take plan b and bc in conjuction unless it is absolutely necessary. This is why I have asked if I will be okay :/

X

Keep me up to date with what your situation is! It would definitely make me feel better! I have friends who use only bc as their form of contraception and they are fine, but I dont want to be that 1-3% failure :/
Message me if you have any concerns!

I could, but I would rather not unless I ABSOLUTELY need to. I don't know how it could affect my bc... They say not to take plan b and bc in conjuction unless it is absolutely necessary. This is why I have asked if I will be okay :/

Ah ok. I have taken emergency contraception whilst being on the pill and was fine, what BC are you on? Hope everything works out how you want.:flower:

Edit: duh! You're on the pill! Sorry, blond moment!x

Ah ok. I have taken emergency contraception whilst being on the pill and was fine, what BC are you on? Hope everything works out how you want.:flower:

Edit: duh! You're on the pill! Sorry, blond moment!x

Yes! :) haha

I just want to make sure that I will be okay not taking plan b. I didn't missed a single day throughout the first pack, but I was maybe 30 minutes early or late the past two days (second pack.) I assume that is alright since I didn't skip a day entirely.

And I am on Tri-Sprintec... the generic of Ortho tri cyclen! If that helps.

you should be fine hun just make sure he pulls out next time or use condoms cause doing it inside does make baby's! :)

Okay, hopefully I will be! I'm just super worried since I had only completed one month of the bc :/

There is very little chance of being pregnant. One month of BC pills should be enough to get the contraceptive cover working. If you're still worried after a while, I'd take a test. :)

If you took ur first pill on cd 1 you are covered straight away,after a month i would definitely say you'll be fine hun,with most pills you have a window of about 3 to 6 hrs to take any late ones,try not to worry :)

with oral contraception if you start taking them on day 1 of your period you're protected straight away, otherwise it's after 7 days. so no worries there, you're absolutely protected.

ETA: it's a combined contraceptive, so you can take it up to 12 hours late and would still be protected.

So I woke up a bit nauseaus this morning and it ended up going away after an hour or so. Then, I noticed that I was having indigestion about 30 minutes after taking my birth control. I was burping excessively and it has been going on since about 6:30 PM.

Could I possibly be pregnant or could this just be a side effect of my birth control pills?

Where are you in ur cycle?

I just finished all 3 weeks of my active ingredient pills for the second pack and will take my 3rd sugar pill tomorrow. Last month I got my period On the 4th sugar pill so hopefully I will get my period soon. Idk how soon pregnancy symptoms would show, but I hopefully won't have to experience them.

You're on the pill, the chances of you being pregnant are very slim. That's the whole point of taking it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->