Just started second pack of birth control and my boyfriend came inside me. Help?

You're on the pill, the chances of you being pregnant are very slim. That's the whole point of taking it...

Yes, I understand that. The point that I am trying to get is that I've been told that many birth control pills take 2 packs or so to reach its FULLEST potential. And even then there is a certain failure rate. He came inside me 3 times. Once by accident, but I have never been late with a pill. I am probably just over thinking things and stressed out because of the amount of work I have been doing lately.

Just FYI: https://m.plannedparenthood.org/mt/...-topics/birth-control/starting-pill-19264.htm

You really should be fine :hugs: the pill has a very low failure rate once you've taken it as long as you have. Also just so you know, the first couple months of starting the pill I had tons of preg symptoms. It was just my body adjusting to the hormones from the pill.

You really should be fine :hugs: the pill has a very low failure rate once you've taken it as long as you have. Also just so you know, the first couple months of starting the pill I had tons of preg symptoms. It was just my body adjusting to the hormones from the pill.

Yes, I've been freaking myself over that :wacko: But hopefully I will be fine! I had sore breasts for a week and a half so that was driving me insane. I think that's pretty much gone now! I'm supposed to get my period tomorrow. I will definitely keep you up-to-date!

I hope you get the result you want. You would be very very unlucky to get pregnant this time round. Just wait and see what happens in the next few days.x

Did you get pregnant from this? I'm in this same position and need to know so I can calm myself down

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->