Just started trying, just turned 40, first timer and a little freaked!

Congrats Poppy!!!! Do keep us posted on the progress please... YEY how EXCITING!

I will do.. just noticed you also got a 20yr so your trying for your 2nd? x

I will do.. just noticed you also got a 20yr so your trying for your 2nd? x

yup...figure she is old enough to babysit now HAHAHAHA...just kidding

yes trying for #2...#1 was not planned AT ALL :shrug: so hopefully that means I can get #2 in the bun quickly

LOL If she anything like my teens not a chance of babysitting :haha:

Ive got 4 boys aged 20,19,18 and 11mths and it does feel strange at first starting all over again but keeps you young xx

I kid, mine is in the West coast... kinds of a drive for her to come to GA to babysit LOL

yes I am ready for baby now... like never before

Hi everybody! So good to hear all your stories. Lots and lots of happy babydust to you all!

I have a development to add-after three years and three months of trying, I was about to have IUI treatment in February. They sent us home as DH had FOUR healthy swimmers! Couldn't believe it. They wanted to test him again, a month later, and voila, today we have 8!!!! Apparently, his motility is 13%. This is despite getting pregnant in Summer 2009 (after 20 months of trying), and another S/A coming back as 'Good... although motility could be better... keep trying' last May.

As expected, DH is in complete denial, and feels that crappy NHS dont know what they're doing. So-he runs hard every day, is always dressed in warm clothing, wears pants not boxers, is addicted to coca cola, doesn't eat much veg., enjoys MORE THAN prescribed 16 units of alcohol a week, and also takes a miniscule amount of steroids for his asthma. However, he has started taking Wellman Conception. I am just so stressed and tired after all the years of trying, all the dreaded AFs, I just don't know if i can cope with any stress any more. I am just so fed up.

So, if anybody knows of any success stories with scenarios similar to mine, please drop me a line. I really need it!

Sorry for doom and gloom.
Big :hugs: to you all.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey everyone!

I'm feeling a LOT less stressed now. I am finally seeing a near positive on my OPK!! I am also experiencing some low cramping/twinging all day today.

I am SO hopeful now that I am actually ovulating. I don't know that anything will come of it this month because due to other circumstances, we only BDd on Monday. I am also going to start temping tomorrow morning. Maybe next time I can be absolutely sure that I'm Oing.

Then....it's ON!!! :)

I'm 41 & 8 wks pregnant conceived in 1st month ttc using clearblue fertility digital monitor + pregnancy multivits. 1st pregnancy never tried before & had & had 11lb fibroid removed 7 yrs before. So anything is possible. Good luck

I'm 41 & 8 wks pregnant conceived in 1st month ttc using clearblue fertility digital monitor + pregnancy multivits. 1st pregnancy never tried before & had & had 11lb fibroid removed 7 yrs before. So anything is possible. Good luck

Congrats Love! You give me hope that it's not too late at 40!

:thumbup::baby::baby::flower: Hello all,
I 'm now at 41 I'm the proud mother of beautiful ,healthy 4 month old, twin girls after using clearblue & both of us using pregnancy vits. It was a spontaneous pregnancy. 7 years after a huge myomectomy for fibroids, Hope this gives hope to everyone. xxxx:cloud9:

Hi. I'm 41 and up until now, didn't really feel ready to have a baby. Now it seems that I want to, but it's frustrating. My husband also has ED, so we've been really having a tough time. I hate doctors, so the thought of IVF makes me nuts. Going to baby showers has been tough these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->