Just thought i'd explain my journey & say hello!

Oh wow it's soooo good to see you've posted Jodie.. Briella is beautiful just like Kims Connor, what gorgeous babies. Kim in answer to your question, yes he treats me right and is honestly everything I've been waiting for :woohoo: he's made me realise why everyone else was wrong for me, I love the bones of him! And I have some exciting news ... I'm pregnant !!!! :baby:

Hey! Oh my god congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you!

Thank you! Are you on Instagram at all? Xx

Yeah what's your name on there?

And I only found out yesterday! I used a clear blue and tested 3 weeks +. I'll update later with more of a story but I'm soooo happy :yay:

Yeah what's your name on there?

And I only found out yesterday! I used a clear blue and tested 3 weeks +. I'll update later with more of a story but I'm soooo happy :yay:

Wow!! Amazing babe! Fab news!! It's jodiexbx there xx

I am sooooo confused and pissed off I actually can't believe it..

I tested again this morning, bfN!!!
I literally sat and cried so I took a couple of Internet tests and still bfn. I don't understand. I called my doctor and I think we got to the bottom of it but I'm heartbroken :(
I've been on a course of antibiotics, and not only can they interfere with your cycle, they can also give a false BFP or urine sample result reading!!! I'm having bloods done to confirm either way but I am gutted as of right now - I can't lie :cry: :headshake:

Hope you're all okay.. Will keep you updated xx

Jodie!!! So glad to see you on, love! Briella Rae is beautiful, just like her mommy! <3 I sent you an Instagram follow request. I'm fluffet521.

Louisa, honey, I'm so sorry to hear it. :cry: I'm sure if the test was wrong, you'd have been back to let us know. That's a terrible thing for antibiotics to do to a gal! Sending you lots of hugs and love, sweet friend. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->