Just thought i'd explain my journey & say hello!

I am so sorry Tara :cry: :hugs:

I don't know what to say except I'll be thinking of you and I hope it goes as smoothly as possible. Take as much time out as you need. God bless your little angel. Love you lady.

:( <3

Kim I'm really worried. I'm certain little man should be here by now! And I bet you're a mumma by now so finding the time to come on is probably not as easy as before but I am itching to hear from you and see your beautiful baby boy :hugs: :baby:

I am obsessed with refreshing this thread every hour, I wish she would post :(

Tara how are you? I've been stalking your thread to a degree and I believe everything went as well as it could, physically. How are you doing emotionally? I've been thinking of you xx

Thank you...taking one day at a time. It's so hard but I am anxious to start trying again.

How are you?

Bless your heart. I get you.

Umm, not too good actually. Me and Jesse are no more. I feel numb and gutted, but it was completely my decision. I wasn't happy therefore it wasn't fair on either of us to stay together because we were making each other miserable. So I'm now living alone, watching him pack his stuff was the hardest thing ive ever done but it is done now, time to move on. No babies for me for a while!

What!?!?!?!?!? I'm so shocked!!! Are you okay?? I am so very sorry!!! Was this unexpected?

I guess I haven't been happy in a while, so I knew I had to do it but it was a case of when.. And it's much more difficult when you live together obviously :( I'm still numb but it had to be done and I'll get use to it

Girls, I am so sorry for worrying you, and I'm sorry it has taken me so long to get on and update you! Somehow I got unsubscribed from the thread while I was away! :(

First of all, let me say, Tara, I am so very sorry for your loss. How are you doing? Louisa, I'm also sorry to hear about you and Jesse. What happened, if you don't mind me asking?

I'll have to be brief because Shaun has gone grocery shopping, and Connor is going to wake up from his nap soon. Connor was born on July 5th at 11:21 p.m. He weighed 7 pounds 4 ounces and was 20 inches long. He is absolutely perfect and we are completely in love! <3 <3 <3 I will have to come back to tell you my birth story, but I have no complaints - it was actually so much better than I could've imagined! My laptop keeps freezing so I'll have to get back on to upload pics. Hopefully you can see my new avi, it is from his newborn photo session.

Love you girls. I'll get back on as soon as I can. We'll be at the beach next week for family vacation so it'll probably be the week after that. xoxo

I think this group is officially dismantled...but after the July MC I am pregnant hoping this one sticks. If you all come back, I hope you'll stop by my journal.

Kim, your handsome boy is amazing!

Thinking and praying for you all!

I was really hoping to come back and see this thread lit up, so I'm sad to see that Tara's the only one who has written.

Tara, I see in your signature that you have another angel, and I'm so very sorry. I'm going to head over to your journal now to catch up. Love and hugs to you, honey. :hugs:

I'm back at work from maternity leave, so I'll be checking in often, but like Tara said, I'm pretty sure this thread is dismantled. :sad2: That makes me so sad. I miss all my SSMs! <3

Well, ladies, baby Connor is 3 months old today! Even though no one really comes on any more, I am going to post some pics of him so that when/if y'all do come back, you'll get to see your "nephew". I really hope all of you are doing well, and I miss you all so much. xoxo

Attachments

• Connor at Birth.jpg
    Connor at Birth.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Mommy and Connor.jpg
    Mommy and Connor.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Mommy Daddy and Connor.jpg
    Mommy Daddy and Connor.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 8
  • Connor in Plaid Outfit.jpg
    Connor in Plaid Outfit.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 5
  • Connor 3 Months.jpg
    Connor 3 Months.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 4
I am posting to help Shara find her way back to the thread! I promised a few new pics from Connor's 3-month photo shoot (which was actually taken closer to 4 months), so here they are! :blush:

Attachments

• untitled-7R.jpg
    untitled-7R.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 3
  • untitled-37R.jpg
    untitled-37R.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 3
  • untitled-43R.jpg
    untitled-43R.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 5
  • untitled-93R.jpg
    untitled-93R.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 3
  • untitled-109R.jpg
    untitled-109R.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 6
Kim Connor is so so beautiful <3
I miss you ladies so much, how are you all holding up? I hate that this group is basically non and void now! Come back :(

A quick update too, obviously me and Jesse did go our separate ways and I have recently met someone else who is amazing.. Obviously it's too soon to think of babies but I do hope to reach that point one day soon..

Also my twin nieces! They're 6 months now. Jess had a C-section at the end of August last year. She named them Ella Mai and Kayla Rayne. They have full heads of dark hair and dark eyes, totally in love but it does bring back that I should have a nearly 4 year old :(

Hope to hear from any of you soon.... Love you guys x

Louisa!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Hi, honey!!! I'm so glad to see you back on here!

Did you know that if you don't come post every so often, you somehow get unsubscribed from the thread?!? I didn't realize that! So I'm very sorry I haven't responded sooner.

Tell me what is going on with you! I am happy to hear you have a new man in your life. Does he treat you right? Are you still enjoying your job? How are all your animal babies?

Connor is 10 months old today! I can't believe it. I will come back to post some of his 9 month photos. I just got the CD from the photographer yesterday!

I'm beyond excited to see you've written! :wohoo: xoxo!

Hey ladies!
How are you all? It's been awhile &#128553; Just had an email reply notification so thought I'd come back xxx

Will do an update anyway just incase anyone happens to come back! I left the thread as I was told numerous times throughout the pregnancy that baby wouldn't make it. I couldn't bare it. I couldn't bare to break the news or even come on to any site like this. Healthcare professionals were proved wrong!
My daughter Briella Rae was born 14 July 2015&#55357;&#56471; She's almost a year old &#55357;&#56851;.
We are on Instagram if anyone else is? Would be cool to follow you all xxx
Thinking of you all. Jodie xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"