Just Three Weeks: A Weight Loss Journal

butrfly

Mom to Sweet Elijah
Reaction score
Alrighty, it's the dawn of a new day for me.

Today is a Sunday.

Today I will spend time with my son.

Today I will rest.

Today I will celebrate my birthday.

Today I will eat only apples.

Hi, I'm butrfly and I'm about to embark on my three week diet program. I don't know what the program is called, all I know is that when a friend used the same program, she lost 8 kg (1.3 st) at the end of it. I want that. I want to lose about that much before my son and I visit my husband at the end of September.

The last time I checked my weight (about 3 weeks ago) I was 80 kg (12.6 st). I am about 5' 4" (162cm). I will re-check my weight tomorrow when I am in the proximity of a weighing scale.

All I need to do today is get through it with nothing but apples, apples and apples.

(Of all fruits I've had, apples and durian are in the list of those I don't like.)

ok. i cheated today (what a start!)

but it is my bday. and i am convincing myself it's all for the better as i will get my weight tomorrow and can have a much clearer starting point from then.

i'm about to have my last meal before i embark on my diet. and this one is truly fattening: a mixed rice & pork dish.

was salivating for it and thought that if i didn't have it now, i might break down and have it later during my diet time. :)

woohoo! i'm finally starting off with my diet!

apples today. just apples. am having it for breakfast now and it's not that bad.

alrighty. day 1 done.

had 3/4 apple for breakfast.

had 1/2 apple for lunch.

had a cup of choco :blush: (very stressful day at work.)

then another half apple for dinner.

not bad cept for the choco. ;)

cors i forgot to weigh myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh