Just took the MAP...

mandaa1220

Reaction score
Me and OH BD'd 2 nights ago and in the moment I forgot that I had forgotten to start my pill pack the previous week (I'm sooooo lazy). Now just have a few Q's if anyones ever taken it....

Did you have any side effects? and when can I start my BCP's again?

You can probably start your pill as soon as your period comes as if you were starting all over again. Your period could be early or late though mind!

Side effects-- I really had none except I had a big nap. My friend took one before and was nauseous all day.

My friend took one and she had a head ache all day and she said she slept for about 15 hours the night she took it. Don't know if these were actual side effects, or more caused by nerves/relief etc...

Hope your feeling fine :)

I -personally- have never taken the MAP, however a close friend of mine did and she was very ill for a couple of days with sickness and headaches, that scared me enough to be careful :haha: but since she has been fine.

Hope this helps :hugs:

I have taken it before and I felt nauseous for about an hour and a half, but I ate a sandwich and then it went away! No other side effects for me! I would ask the pharmacist about when to take your bcp it probably depends on what type you are on. I was on the mini-pill so I just started taking it straight away again. Hope this helps! xx

Thanks guys... Didn't really have any side effects - just felt like my period was starting to come and got crampy down there a little. Was a little tired, but I'm good to go! Feeling relieved more than anything and I got it for free :D Really not a good time to get pregnant!

Thanks for your help, as usual :flower:

The only symptom I had from it a couple of years ago was a bit of spotting that was it xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->