Just want a positive ovulation test

gemi83

Reaction score
I MC'd between the 31/12/10 & 10/1/11, I started my so called period after the MC on 13/2/11, I say so called because I only had 1 day of red blood (Sorry if TMI) in amongst old blood and CM which I had for the rest of the 7 days. I am desperate 2 ovulate & fall pregnant, it just seems to b takin forever, I have been testing since Tuesday, still no positive ovulation test any1 else had this?

wot day of ur cycle did you start testing and how long is ur cycle i started testing today cd9 as i always ov on cd11 but i test early to make sure i dont miss it also i have just read that opks dont work if you have recently been pregnant so just keep bd,ing good luck x

honey did you naturally miscarry or did you have a d&c, if natural it really sounds like it wasn't "proper" af and a final clean out. Have you done an HPT to confirm hcg levels are gone. if the af on the 13/2 wasn't "real" af it may be that your hcg levels are only just getting to zero and can take another 2-3 weeks to fire up the cycle again.

So many variables with little information.

I hope I have helped in some way

I MC'd between the 31/12/10 & 10/1/11, I started my so called period after the MC on 13/2/11, I say so called because I only had 1 day of red blood (Sorry if TMI) in amongst old blood and CM which I had for the rest of the 7 days. I am desperate 2 ovulate & fall pregnant, it just seems to b takin forever, I have been testing since Tuesday, still no positive ovulation test any1 else had this?

i know how you feel the same thing you do i want to ovulate already and get pregnant. i have not had a + in like 6 month but this cycle im taking steps to help me out

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->