Just want to cry.

Hopeful Wife

Reaction score
My husband and I have been ttc for almost 2 yrs. It gets harder every month that I don't get my BFP. Well today I find out my sis-in-law is pregnant, and she wasn't even trying. So instead of being very happy for her.... I have cried all afternoon. Please tell me someone else understands how I feel, because my husband doesn't.

It can b so frustrating cnt sweetie, GBH's. How u r feeling is totally normal honi nd dnt let anyone tell u it isn't nd that u dnt have a right to feel that way cause u most certainly do have a right to feel the way u do.

Have u had any testing done? R u under a FS/gyno?

I completely understand. My sister in law got pregnant with #3 when she and her husband are both unemployed- she told me she did it to get more government money! I was furious and so sad. I've had to put it off and put it off as we have moved around, had health issues etc. It was like she'd done it just to upset me. Of course she hadn't but that's how it felt. And now I'm finally in a position to try again and it is just not happening. I look at her little boy sometimes and I just wish. It is so hard to be happy for others when you want to be happy for yourself. Big hugs. And how you feel it totally normal and reasonable. Don't feel bad about feeling bad. You are entitled to your feelings.

I totally get it hun xx I when I was try for DD it took us over 12 mths, my MIL who knew we were trying and where my head was at, thought it would be nice to give me my SIL "spare" test as she had bought a twin pack and only used one (was pregnant with her second) needless to say she got it thrown (literately) at her! to top it off she had given it to me a couple of days before xmas with my present, WTF some people just don't get it and never will

Aww sugar, reading your post wanted to make me cry. DH and I have been trying to conceive for 19 months now.... I am 35, I had two DD from a prior, DD #1 is 18 going off to college in september, DD #2 is 17................. and pregnet .............. she is due end of January. I compleatly understand, as happy as i am to be having my first gran baby, there's that little knaw in my tummy..... DD went to live with her father at the age of 13 because her father had no rules, well she did not finish her first yr of post secondary school, ran away and was put into foster care - ran away again - and is now pregnet. I give you a ton of hugs, and know that there are a lot of people going through the same thing. I know - doesn't help much - Anyhow, I just thought that I would share.
Take care

Aw sorry hun! At least rest assured that you are not alone, we've all been there! It's hard to struggle with those feelings, they're strong. For me I always feel mad and sad that it's not me and then guilty that I didn't feel happier for them. Hate it :( But we'll all get ours soon! Fingers crossed for everyone! And in the meantime we are all here for one another!

I have had all the test I believe. I am currently on my 4th round of clomid. This month my doc increased my dose to 100mg. I have pcos as well, and all the test say, I do not ovulate. I went to the gym and did 4 miles and it really helped clear my head. It also made me realize this could be a good thing, I could get pregnant in the next month or two and we can go through our pregnancies together.

I have had all the test I believe. I am currently on my 4th round of clomid. This month my doc increased my dose to 100mg. I have pcos as well, and all the test say, I do not ovulate. I went to the gym and did 4 miles and it really helped clear my head. It also made me realize this could be a good thing, I could get pregnant in the next month or two and we can go through our pregnancies together.

:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->