Just want to go to sleep & wake up in 5 weeks!

pearlsandbows

Got our BFP on Xmas Day!
Reaction score
Wish I could! Because - 1. SO tired, 2. Sickness is driving me mad! , 3. Impatient waiting for a scan :(
xo.

I know how you feel but I only want to sleep for 10 days! Time seems to be dragging now I have the date for my scan x

Completely understand how you feel, its gone quick and I now have under 2 weeks only, but the waiting is excruciating. xx

Totally agree! My scan is on the 27th Jan. It has been the longest 7 weeks of my life!

My OH is now starting to feel the sharp end of my moods too. Just frustrated, anxious and wound up. He is very practical and is very "What will be will be", where as I am: "I JUST WANT TO KNOW!!! ARGGHHHH!!"

:brat:

I would love to wake up in 5 weeks and know that everything is ok!! At the moment my scan date is 12 feb but I'm hopefully getting an early scan between now and then too. I am so full of worries this time, mainly due to lack of symptoms so I just want the time to pass quicker.

Im afraid to say having an early scan did nothing to reassure me! I had one at just under 6 weeks, and we saw a heartbeat and everything. I was chuffed and over the moon. Unfortunately I was on a forum with one member who was (very understandably) upset/angry/bitter about having an mmc.

There was me all happy "Yayyy, we saw heartbeat etc" all relieved, and her rather blunt reply was along the lines of "Yeah, so you saw the heartbeat...so what? Means nothing, don't get your hopes up, what makes you so special, I saw heartbeat at 6 weeks and miscarried".

Really put me down in the dumps and I have been worried/concerned ever since!

Wow….. I mean no one should EVER have to go through the pain of losing a baby and my heart goes out to her, but that doesn’t mean she has to try and be so negativexx

Im afraid to say having an early scan did nothing to reassure me! I had one at just under 6 weeks, and we saw a heartbeat and everything. I was chuffed and over the moon. Unfortunately I was on a forum with one member who was (very understandably) upset/angry/bitter about having an mmc.

There was me all happy "Yayyy, we saw heartbeat etc" all relieved, and her rather blunt reply was along the lines of "Yeah, so you saw the heartbeat...so what? Means nothing, don't get your hopes up, what makes you so special, I saw heartbeat at 6 weeks and miscarried".

Really put me down in the dumps and I have been worried/concerned ever since!

Gosh that was uncalled for and honestly just downright mean. Don't worry, everything will be okay <3

I'm probably the most exhausted I have ever been in the first tri and I still have two babies and a house to care for.

Sounds like a plan! Where do you want to take our naps? :rofl:

Gosh that was uncalled for and honestly just downright mean. Don't worry, everything will be okay <3

I was a little taken aback!! I just really really really want to no either way! I'm still really tired by the afternoon, but breasts have stopped aching now (panic stations!)

Seriously.........any change and I completely freak!!

I am miserable.. I don't want to tell anyone yet because everyone thinks I shouldn't have more children including my partner... But its my life and I wanted another... I have been so sick and tired im barely managing and did actually spend most of my 5 week holiday in bed and just kept easy snacks out for my kids... My partner is really mean about it because he thinks i'm useless and exaggerating but it has been hell... I hate being in a place where everyone says you have to count your blessings and your not allowed to feel bad. I have ttcd for 2 years and had a loss... I know how difficult it can be but also it doesn't make the negatives I get from pregnancy any better... my body actually has a really difficult time with pregnancy and I suffer from mood disorders that get significantly worse when pregnant. However being pregnant isn't a real illness and I should suck it up... I could really use some support and someone to say im sorry your feeling crappy what can I do... I hope it gets better soon... It doesn't help also when everyone I know rarely get any pregnancy symptoms.. everyone thinks im a baby and they just cant understand.... I love my babies but im always so isolated when pregnant ... it really is very hard and I wish I could blink through it.

Sorry... feeling particularily down today after a major fight with my partner who thinks im a lazy ggod for nothing and barely speaks to me because house is a mess and im in bed with a sinus infection that I cant take anything for... :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->