• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Just want to say thank you to you all!

angelae36

Reaction score
:thumbup:

I haven't posted any threads but have been reading lots of them about similar problems that I have been having.
These are my daughter (18 months)has waking at the crack of dawn and not napping at a "good" time and then being up until 9pm at night which isn't good for me!!!

Anyway through reading up on here I have adjusted my daughters routine to allow time in the evenings for some supper before her bottle.
For the last 2 weeks she has slept through until around 6.30am.:happydance::happydance:
The transformation was instant and a relief as very early mornings and broken nights were starting to take their toll on all of us.

But since adjusting her routine she has stopped having a late morning nap and moved it to 1.30ish.
As a result she was staying up until 9pm. I tried stopping her napping (which I disliked) but she becomes overtired and after half an hour in bed she vomits for some reason.
So after much head scratching and arguments with hubby (You'd thinks she is my first child not third!!!) I have today hit upon moving her lunch to even earlier 11.30am .
She is now asleep!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:
How that will affect bed tonight I don't know, only time will tell but I feel more confident that an end is in sight!

So a big, huge THANK YOU to you all for posting your problems and everyone helping out :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"