Just want to share best test so far for me

laila 44

Reaction score
Since getting my bfp I would just like to say that my faith in Ic's has been restored. The blue ones were the first to pick up my pregnancy, the line was much darker than frer and progression showed way faster. I got them at early pregnancy.com and honestly they are amazing! Picked up my bfp 2 whole days before frer did. I just didn't trust it but in the end it didn't dissapoint :) just putting it out there for fellow POAS addicts xx

I got my IC and OPKs on that site too! :D No complaints about them on my part either! I recommend them for sure.
I also bought my bottle of preseed on that site too! Lots of useful stuff can be bought there.

Glad to hear this! I have always felt that my ICs (Wondfo) showed my pregnancies long before FRERs did, as well. It's so bizarre because on paper FRER is the most sensitive!

Can't beat the prices for those tests for their accuracy, that's for sure! I just ordered me some this week but they're not due until Monday, which kind of bums me out because I was hoping to test this weekend. I'm a major poas addict! lol

I was seriously really impressed by these Ic's! Picked up bfp 2 whole days before frer! I couldn't believe it. Kept thinking they were evaps... Yeah right. Great stuff. Highly recommend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->