just want to shoot OH

zlrckbdp

Reaction score
This is going to be long, and I don't expect anyone to reply or even read it all.
I just need to get it out, I don't feel right sharing this with any friends because I feel like this should just be between Zack and I... and BnB. :thumbup:

OH was in an accident a few weeks back, he had to stay in the hospital for 8 days.
Then his appendix erupted, he had surgery and a 5 day stay in the hospital.
Every single fricking day I went to sit with him from 11am til 9pm. It was killer sitting in a small hospital room all day. He would only be awake for a few hours of my visit, but I still went ever day!

So now he is home, and being a big f**king baby!!
He has been asking me to do every little thing for him. I'm tired off it! I understand he is in pain and uncomfortable, but come on! I'm not a slave!!

Now he is bitching and complaining that I'm not spending any time with him.
I missed 3 weeks of school to take care of him. I have been home with him everyday. I miss my friends. I miss going out!
I'm just so tired. I love him so much, but I can't deal with all the stress he is causing.. uuuuugh!

Rant over!

Hes probably just milking it as much as he can. it will all blow over :) xx

Awh hun, i think the way u r feeling is fair
you arent a slave
and he needs to start looking after himself again :flow:

just remember this for after you've given birth and make him do everything for you then :p

Men! Don't worry hun I get no credit for the fact I'm 33 weeks pregnant and feel exhausted but still work full-time and do my degree as well.. when I moan for being tired all I get is 'pregnancy is a condition not an illness!' Then when he's ill with a cough or whatever, he doesn't stop moaning! xx

Men... Just tell him to do something himself. Sometimes my OH is acting like a baby, even nothing's wrong with him!!! Hes not ill or anything. For example he doesn't like the food I cook, so now I have refused to cook his crap food seperately. If he is not happy with home made food, and only wants microwave food, then he can make it himself.
He's grown up! So he should act like a grown up!

but hey.. I think all men are the same

Men... Just tell him to do something himself. Sometimes my OH is acting like a baby, even nothing's wrong with him!!! Hes not ill or anything. For example he doesn't like the food I cook, so now I have refused to cook his crap food seperately. If he is not happy with home made food, and only wants microwave food, then he can make it himself.
He's grown up! So he should act like a grown up!

but hey.. I think all men are the same

I've told him to get up and do stuff for himself, he just sits there and pouts.
Today we have just avoided eachother. I went to sit with him for a bit, and he just got up and left.
Soo, I'll just play his games. He wants to be a baby and ignore me, I'll ignore him.
I have BnB to keep me entertained :thumbup:

I know it's hard but having experienced an EMCS, I know how hard recovering from surgery can be. He definitely shouldn't be treating you like a slave though. Hope he recovers soon and everything can go back to normal for you guys. Big hugs. :hugs:

He needs to get up and move it'll help the gas pains and cut his risk of blood clots. To be honest, though, he does need some help for the first two weeks if they didn't take his appendix laproscopically is there anyone he can call to help him?

He needs to get up and move it'll help the gas pains and cut his risk of blood clots. To be honest, though, he does need some help for the first two weeks if they didn't take his appendix laproscopically is there anyone he can call to help him?

I have been helping him with almost everything. I just like to take an hour to be alone and do homework, and thats when he seems to need to most help.
I guess I made myself sound like a bitch. I know he's in a lot of pain, and needs to rest.
But the little things, like having to come all the way down stairs to pass him the tv remote, or when he has a bunch of tissues around him he can't put them in the trash, but he can get up to see his friends.

I just feel like he's using me. :shrug:
Maybe I'm just hormonal and bitchy..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"