Just wanted to say...

Lol I wanna be in this fan club! We been to start one!! You know how there's the one in teen parenting that people got pissed about?! Well we could start the follow :holly: the beaked big boobed walrus chicken club with a cool thing in our signatures and everyone would think it was funny- Not mean :thumbup:
lol have you been shooting different names around for him Chrissy?? Like for a second middle name?? Mine all have meaning so I'm pretty proud of myself!

What did they get pissed about? :shock:

I have no idea lmao. I like the meaning of his first name, and Christopher is my dads name. So I want it too mean something but idk what sounds good with Jace Christopher :shrug: I'm horrible with names :nope:

They made some "badass" something and I guess some people got mad they weren't part of it? Idk obviously since I wasn't part of the convo :rofl: but something..
Lol thats how Azarias name is- i LOVE that azaria means gift of god, Noah was my baby brothers name, and Kingsang is a family name! :)
Is there anyone in OHs fam he'd wanna have a tribute for?? Or if not I like these ones :blush:
(idk the last name of course)
Jace Christopher Emmerson
Jace Christopher Cooper
Jace Christopher Julian
Jace Christopher Gabriel
Jace Christopher Maddox
Jace Christopher Kyle
Jace Christopher Dakota
.... Ignore me if I seem crazy ... :haha:

Sorry, was, ahem... "talking" to OH before he went to work. :holly:
I didn't hear about this club thing over in parenting? Weird.
Haha, I added you guys to my signature sometime yesterday, haha. Fan clubbbb.

Oh yeah.. TALKING?! Is that what it's called??? ;)
:holly:
lol they had lots of drama I only know the hearsay.. :shrug:
oh my gosh Kelly!! I didn't see that!! I need to do one!

That's my story and I'm sticking to it. :-=
And I believe it. There was something going on a few months back because some of the girls were talking about someone on facebook. There's always something going on. :wacko:

Haha! I added it before my doctor appointment. lol. If we can think of better wording or something, I'd change it... I didn't know what to write :dohh:

Yeah I dont like the drama so oh well- booooooo drama! Lol that reminded me of the movie mean girls- boo you whore! :rofl:
well it works for now! I'm going to try to find something exciting that people who don't know will be like Wtf is this crazy bitch talking about?!

Boo! You whore! :haha: I love that movie.

Yes! If you think of anything let me know! :holly: deserves something awesome.

Yesssss she does that damn polo princess her! :haha: Chrissy missed :holly: :haha:

Chrissy??? :dohh: I think I read that wrong... Lol. You were doing whatttt with whooooo?;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->