Just wanted to Share

akamummy

Reaction score
Well its Friday night here in Brisy...and Im up waiting for the olympics to start the opening ceremony! :happydance:

So while I wait, I thought I would pop in and say, MONDAY WE FIND OUT WHAT WE ARE HAVING Im so excited:happydance:...but Im trying not to be in case they cant see...lil blighter better have its legs open!:lol:

Also I was looking through my earlier photos of my tummy and I cant believe how big my tummy has gotten! I took photos at 6 weeks, 14 weeks, and 17 weeks...I havent taken any more yet...waiting for DH to take a pic with his phone...but its amaising...when you are actually waiting for your tummy to poke out its takes forever! My toddler doesnt have much of a lap anymore to sit on :lol: neither does the cat for that matter! :lol:

Its winter :cold: here at the moment my cat loves cuddling up to my tummy when we are all in bed! Its quite cute! He purrs real loud (just to show the new bubba who is in charge! :lol: ) too!
We went and had a look at baby stuff last night...didnt get anything coz we are waiting to find out what we have! But I wrote everything down I wanted! Over here in aussie we have this cool thing called a "hug-a-bub" its like a sling and a front pack mixed together...very comfy I found...I soooo want one, so Im going to get one (they come in different colours) next week! YAY!! They arent cheap, but I will need my hands free coz I have a toddler! So yeah...Just thought I would share with you all! Sorry its so long!COLOR]

Ohhh good luck hope all goes to plan

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->