Just watched The Human Centipede

rwhite

Mum to Lachie and Clem
Reaction score
And all I'm going to say is OH. MY. GOD...

It was a complete and utter mind f***, anybody considering watching it, my advice to you is PLEASE don't. I wanted to cry and be sick throughout most of it :( I only have myself to blame, but I don't think I'm going to sleep very well tonight!

it's disgusting isn't it, I have no idea who thought that would be a good idea for a film :shock:

I wont watch it, just the trailer was bad enough.

Sophie - Someone with a sick and twisted mind, that's who :sick:

Kirsty - Good thinking! I wish I hadn't watched it to be honest!!

What's it about????? lol....

Here ya go hun, enjoy :haha: It's not pretty!
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1467304/plotsummary And to add to that...the operation is mouth to erm... rear end :sick:

I am a big horror fan, so i'll be watching it. Not sure about enjoying it but I like to watch any horrors, the scarier the better

I watched the trailer once on charlie brooker's programme and I was seriously disturbed for weeks ... it still makes me cringe!

Im not keen on horror stuff anyway but that was well f****d up!!!! :sick:

Ahh I wouldn't quite call it a horror, it's a bit like Saw, so a gory movie that screws with your mind. I love horror! But yeah, I refuse to watch Hostel, urgh!! x

And all I'm going to say is OH. MY. GOD...

It was a complete and utter mind f***, anybody considering watching it, my advice to you is PLEASE don't. I wanted to cry and be sick throughout most of it :( I only have myself to blame, but I don't think I'm going to sleep very well tonight![/QUOTE/]
Same here! Someone with bad morning sickness shouldnt be watching this! I was actually gagging cos I was so freaked out! I know its just a film but....

I would like to watch it lol.. Sounds really gory and sick and I love things like that lol

For anyone who is curious, but doesn't ACTUALLY want to watch the film, there's a run-down of what happens (a commentary) on here; https://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/at-the-movies/a280158/live-blog-the-human-centipede.html

I am watching it tomorrow evening for halloween, a bit sceptical but love my horrors so we shall see

i watched a trailer for it and that was more than enough for me :sick:

Ok watched this on halloween and have to say by what people were saying I expected it be really sick but it wasn't that bad at all. I mean of course the concept of a human centipide was. But overall seen much worse in much older films. It didnt shock or suprise me. The only foul bit was when it came to the man needing a poo and it goes into the next ones mouth then the one after that aswell. I think the film could have been done a bit better an also sort of explained what happened to the girl left on her own after the other two are dead. But I can certainlly see why other people didn't like it

I saw the trailer a few months ago and i actually thought it was a micky take of a horror tbh. I wont be watching it, it sounds horrible.

https://images.regretsy.com/hcct1.JPG

Was the movie something like this ^

Sounds like an interesting concept and terribly gross. I only recognised what it was after seeing that picture in Regretsy.

I already seen my horror film for the year Paranormal Activity 2.

omg me and the bf watched the trailer for it the other day and i have not been able to get it out my head. i keep getting images of when there 'binded together' its freaking me out. im in 2 minds whether to watch it. it looks ike a totally f****ed up film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->