Just way too emotional today

jennakw

Reaction score
First thing before I vent----I'm not looking for sympathy. Thats not why i'm posting this. I just need a place to talk. Second---I'm posting from my cell phone, so my grammar won't be that great. If you're a grammar nazi, stop reading now. ;)
So, my husband got deployed earlier this month and I'm only 9 weeks. While this baby was completely wanted and planned, we didnt plan on him being deployed so soon. It was very last minute. i've been stressed, because the baby will be a couple of months old by the time my husband gets back. I'm staying at our duty station, instead of going back to our hometown, because we have 3 dogs and a great house that we dont want to give up. I thought i was going to have friends here while my husband was away, but so far I've just been bailed on last minute every time we make plans. I know it shouldn't be a big deal, but i was really excited to finally get out of the house and go into the city. But my friend flaked on me an hour before we were supposed to leave...and it was a really lame excuse. -.- i've just been wanting to bawl my eyes out all afternoon because i miss my husband so damm much. I've hardly gotten to talk to him at all. And if it was up to me, i'd just lay in bed all day, but i have to take care of my mom, who's staying with me because she's sick. i havent announced my pregnancy yet, and one of my friends just confided in me last night to tell me she had a miscarriage. I'm just so heartbroken for her. I was going to announce at 10 weeks, but now i think i'm gonna wait until i'm 12 to 13 weeks. I just feel really depressed today.

Well, I dont have any advice, but I thought I'd send some :hugs: your way

Sorry you are feeling so down. I was just saying in another post how isolating the first trimester is, so I can only imagine how much more exaggerated that would be if my DH wasn't around to share it with!

Is there no social groups you could tap into in the area to get you out the house? We relocated across the country 18 months ago and I found a group that met for drinks and it was a really good way to get out and meet new people. Obviously a drink would be out but maybe a coffee morning?

Hope tomorrow is a better day for you :hugs:

I'm sorry Hun, I actually went through almost the exact same thing! My DH was actually going in to training but because of his MOS he had a much longer training, he left when I was just a couple months pregnant and though he did hey to come home for a week when she was about a week old, he had to leave again and I didn't get to see him again until she was 3 months old! I'll be honest it was very difficult but I made it through and it will make you one strong mama and wife! Try to look for some mom groups, that helped me a lot, there's one particular one that seems to be in almost every area and is called __________county moms (just type in your county and Google) :hugs: I know it's hard but just take it one day at a time!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->