Just what in heck is going on with me????

ambertwogood

The Twogood's
Reaction score
I cannot even begin to tell you ladies the number of PT tests of taken over the ten yrs it took me to conceive my first LO, probably in the thousands, lol. I've NEVER had issue's with even a POSSIBLILTY of "something" might, maybe, could be a second line. Now, I get a second line of the walmart cheapie after walking away, and yesterday had also watched the dye move across the test panel, got excited when I saw what looked like a squinter forming on the test line, but it disappeared. I walked away. Now this is what the test looks like I've posted a pic of the original with no tweaks, and then three others with three different types of tweaking done to them. I see color in the second line, am I just seeing things? Please help...... I have never had a problem with an evap line ever before and even all my other tests from the past two weeks (bc I have an addiction :coffee: ) lol, don't have any kind of evap on them and I bought majority of them all at the same time from the same store, so they would all be from the same lot. All the rest of them are stark white, not even an indent line can be seen. Just what the heck is going on. Is this happening to a lot of people with these tests right now, like a bad lot got sent out or something? I'm using FRER and First Signal (walmart 88cent cheapie) Thanks for all your help ladies, I'm driving myself crazy :wacko:

PS and yes, I do see a second line, that I KNOW is def. an evap bc it is in the wrong spot, but that one has no color to it AT ALL, the one where a a line would come up if it was BFP does look pink. Just much much lighter than the control one

Attachments

• Original FRER NO Tweaks.jpg
    Original FRER NO Tweaks.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 55
  • FirstFRERTweakpiccolor enhanced.jpg
    FirstFRERTweakpiccolor enhanced.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 45
  • FRER Invert Pic copy.jpg
    FRER Invert Pic copy.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 27
  • FRER Tweak on Color Balances.jpg
    FRER Tweak on Color Balances.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 30
That's a clear second line but the test looks a bit odd like it's really wet in the middle or something? Did it look like that straight away? When I got my bfp frer picked it up first was a couple of days before I got a clear bfp on others

Also just looked at your other thread I used the same one step tests, never actually came up a clear bfp, I'll show you the difference between tests...these were with the same wee! Think those one step ones are utterly pants!
Good luck!

Attachments

• IMG_20160309_100904.jpg
    IMG_20160309_100904.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 31
Hmmm strange never seen that before. That line looks pretty dark for an evap. Maybe try a new brand or new box of FRER

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->