Just when I thought I had pooey nappies sussed!

S

Serene123

Caitlyn decided to go in the middle of her bottle, I thought oh gosh I'll change it quick.. So I laid her on the changing mat, got most of the poo off with the nappy, used ONE baby wipe and it was clean. "Wow," I thought. Then as I turned away to get a new nappy she pood all over the changing mat and her clothes, (which have now been thrown away!) and rolled around everywhere. Then I used ONE baby wipe to clean it all up after I undressed her, realised I hadn't opened a new nappy bag and ended up getting it all over my hands. Much to Caitlyns amusement as she laid there giggling the whole time! Then, to top it all off, it had been so long she decided she didn't want her bottle because it was cold and demanded I made a new one..

:dohh:

Haha. little madam. Grace does a poo and I know there will be more coming so I give her a minute. Then I change her and out it comes. So gross

:rofl: Dont you just love em!! Chloe is exactly the same. Even when i leave it a few minutes to make sure shes finished she can suprise me with a bit more

lol i think all our girls are the same! not very lady-like :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->