Just wondered if anyone else has had this?

lady_t_0

Reaction score
Logan is now four months old, while i was pregnant with him i had really bad pgp. Couldnt walk some days, couldnt puch anything out of the way with my foot even a cushion as the pain in my pubic area was excricating.

It disappeared near enough straight away after giving birth :thumbup: and have been fine since.

Until last week :( i was cooking tea, just standing there went to move and the pain in my pubic area was there! and its been there ever since, my lower back really hurts now too. Im finding it hard to walk again or just do normal activities.

I was on the mini pill for a couple of months but i had a period then off for a few days then bled for nearly 5 weeks till i got put back on the combined pill nearly 2 weeks ago.

Just wondered if anyone had been through this and it was because of the pill or if some way i could be pregnant again!

Oh forgot to say am at the doctors tomorrow for something else so will ask just curious now :) x

no advice hun but wanted to bump it up for you"xx

I have this too.

Suffered awfully throughout my pregnancy and as soon as I had the babies the pain went and I could wallk normally and lift my legs etc.

The babies are now nearly 7 weeks old and its coming back, getting worse every day. I'm pretty much back to being in constant pain and not being mobile which isn't ideal as I have 2 babies to look after!

I'll be bringing it up with my doctor on wednesday (6 week check up) but if you could post what your doctor says tomorrow at least i might have idea of what he might say!!

Fingers crossed he'll get something sorted for you!!

sorry, wish I could help :( My pain wasn't horrible, but it didn't go away after the birth and took several months to get better.

I have this too.

Suffered awfully throughout my pregnancy and as soon as I had the babies the pain went and I could wallk normally and lift my legs etc.

The babies are now nearly 7 weeks old and its coming back, getting worse every day. I'm pretty much back to being in constant pain and not being mobile which isn't ideal as I have 2 babies to look after!

I'll be bringing it up with my doctor on wednesday (6 week check up) but if you could post what your doctor says tomorrow at least i might have idea of what he might say!!

Fingers crossed he'll get something sorted for you!!

Sorry to hear your going through it too Hun, it's bad enough having it and looking after one let alone two!

I will let you know the outcome just hope I don't get fobbed off my doctors are good for something's and not others.

Well all she said was its normal and it can take upto a year for everything to be back in place, and just have to take paracetamol and ibuprofen.

I will do what she suggested but if it doesnt take the pain away i will be back.

Thats rubbish!!!

I don't understand how it can be normal for the pain to go away and then come back again?! Its all well and good if paracetamol and ibroprupen actually worked to take the pain away but, certainly in my case, they don't!! No-one should have to cope with this pain for a year :(

I'm sure they should have at least referred you for physio? I was supposed to have physio before giving birth but the only appt I could get was for 36+3 and i was scheduled for c-sec at 37 weeks so didn't bother!

I must make sure to be really insistent to my dr that I need it sorted....I'll report back what mine says tomorrow and if she offers anything different to yours you can go back and ask again?

Sorry you had a poor outcome :(

I also had PGP and it was all gone after birth. It came back around 5 weeks pp. Then I had my first pireod 10 weeks pp and it seem yo be gone for now... But I am sure it will be back again :(

when i had my last app with physio she told me if it comes back after birth to ring up and make an app so she could do some more physio with me

did you have physio? if you did id ring the hospital as i always found the doctors utterly useless with it and the 3 doctors i saw didnt know what it was at all

when i had my last app with physio she told me if it comes back after birth to ring up and make an app so she could do some more physio with me

did you have physio? if you did id ring the hospital as i always found the doctors utterly useless with it and the 3 doctors i saw didnt know what it was at all

I got given the number for physio but I didn't get it till near the end of my pregnancy and by the time I would of been seen I would of had littlen so didn't bother. Maybe I'll just find the number and ring them and see what they say?
Indifference how did you get on at your app? X

This has happened to me i was on crutches for 4 months during pregnancy with spd had a bad week or two after i gave birth but then it went. Im now at week 6 and its back with avengence. Sorry your struggling too xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->