Just wondered if you could offer some advice..

DANNI_MC

Reaction score
Just thought I'd intro myself. I'm Danielle, 28 and me and OH are trying- relaxed approach- for our first baby
Anywho my periods seem to have just settled down over the past couple of months to 39-41 days. At the beg of last week I thought the witch was coming. I had cramping, felt bloated, ad even felt a bit sick. This all stopped on Wed tho. On Fri (day 39) I had what I thought was AF starting
but it was only evident when i wiped and when I used a regular tampon...sorry if this is TMI but it was only half 'used' ..so i only used one on fri, and one sat night...I'm normally a lot heavier... would there be any reason for this?
I also had a lttle spotting on 26th Dec and 28th Dec...I assumed this was ovulation...maybe not I don't chart temperature or anything but I did have what i think was EWCM. We dtd on 24th just and 1st Jan (had flu )

Any similar experiences anyone?
xo :kiss:

cant help much i am afraid but didnt want to read and run-i guess if you are in any doubt as to wether it was af or not you could test? or maybe just a change in usual af for no reason-these seem to happen lots as soon as people ttc!!
good luck and hope you wait isnt long
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"