Just wondering if anyone else felt the same.

tarax

Reaction score
I havent got a BFP yet but some days im excited i may be pregnant and some days i have trouble believing i may be. We werent trying to conceive, i just started feeling ill a week before AF was supose to arrive and she still has not showed up. It's been close to a week now, i tested wednesday and im waiting to test again.

How did your boyfriend/husband respond to you being pregnant? I still havent told mine that AF hasnt arrived.
Did anyone else have mixed views on being pregnant?

I think im just nervous maybe..

Fx for you!

I got my first BFP Sunday, but it was faint, so my SO didn't believe it. We tested again with digital later that day, and it was negative. The next day, I got another faint positive. He said it as getting darker, but that he was worried about the negative test.

The next day, I got a BFP with FRER, and he finally believed it. I believe his words were something along the lines of, "...Wow."

He's really excited now. :)

It's normal to be feeling like this, especially if you do not know how he will react. Wait for a little longer to be sure. and tell him if it's the case

With my first I told my oh I thought I was and we had to wait until morning to test I know he got no sleep that night and remember waking up to him cuddling me with his hand on my belly where baby was stroking it, he was really happy about the pregnancy just not happy when our baby turned out to be a girl :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->