Just worried

Bee Bee

Doula expecting #2
Reaction score
I can't help but be worried! I try not to be because I don't want to stress myself out but it's hard!

I am currently in cycle #3 of TTC #1. Thus far, I have had a 31 day cycle and a 35 day cycle. Then, this cycle, I am currently CD29 and no sign on ovulation yet (here is my chart if you want to double check me on that: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/48bf59/ (my first month looks pretty much like last months chart, but for some reason it doesn't show it))
so, I'm just hoping AF will come when expected and that I didn't O this cycle over my body waiting to O then go into AF, which could take who knows how long. Then I could just get a fresh, clean start to the new year.

The thing is that me not Oing really worries me. I have buddies with PCOS so I know that irregular ovulation is a sign of that. My BFF (with PCOS) keeps telling me that it's probably just my body adjusting to being off BC. But I don't think that's it really. One, I haven't taken the BC pill in over 10 years, I have always gone with alternative BCs. Two, Implanon was my last BC and I was on it for 5 years. From what I understand its extremely low dose and I ovulated exactly 2-3 weeks after having it removed. And three, my first 2 cycle were great, why would it all the sudden change months later?

Otherwise, the only other thing that I think could possibly mess with O is my thyroid. I have been hypothyroid for 4 years. It was not regulating so they removed it completely in August. Since then I have been Hyperthyroid. But, the first two months of TTC, my levels were in the extreme hyper range (.008, then .05 its now .1, for those of you that understand that lol) and it's now moving closer and closer to a normal range. So, wouldn't it have effected my ovulation the first few months, not now since it's getting better?

I don't know. It's all just really worrying me. I have a doc appointment Monday to do over my thyroid results but I am going to bring up my lack of ovulation this month to my doc and see what she thinks. Still, it's going to drive me crazy until then so any insight would be greatly appreciated (good or bad)

Thanks! <3

I'm pretty sure most people have the odd cycle where they don't release an egg and actually ovulate.

Good luck x

Thanks for the reassurance!

I hope its just a fluke!

I had the implanon in for just 1 year and it really screwed my system up, every one typically has 1 cycle a year thats anovulatory and this cycle looks like it for you. x I wouldnt worry too much

I'm sure everything will be ok! I had my implanon for three years and I came off of it in October. I'm back to 26-28 day cycles! Stay positive! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->