Just

Discussion in 'Teen Pregnancy' started by AROluvsJMP, Jun 7, 2011.

1. AROluvsJMP

AROluvsJMP Guest

got back from drs. :) it went amazing i got to hear little ones heartbeat and it was at 156 bpm :) i do need to start eating more and i have to get some vitamin d pills but other then that it went great :)

2. Elizax

Elizax Well-Known Member

Aww honey that's amazing :flower:
    How far along are you?

3. JLFKJS

JLFKJS Love my kiddos!

I had to take the vitamin d pills as well! Once a week for four weeks. Congrats on LO having a strong healthy heartbeat! Did you cry when you heard it?

4. trinaestella

trinaestella Aliyah's mummy! <3

That's good news, I bet you were crying lool. I know I would have been.

5. AROluvsJMP

AROluvsJMP Guest

I am 12 weeks :) and yeah i cried a little haha and my oh could not keep a smile off his face :)

6. we can't wait

we can't wait Mom of 4

Aww, congrats! That's great news! :flower:

7. xSarahM

xSarahM Two Beautiful Angels

Aw, im glad that went well! :)
    It's just he most beautiful sound ever, isnt it? :flower:

8. AROluvsJMP

AROluvsJMP Guest

it totally is, i need to buy a doppler now because i want to hear it all of the time :) i can't imagine getting to hear two of them though that must be unbelievable :flower:

9. xSarahM

Yeah, im pretty lucky :)
    But whenever i hear the first one, i worry about the second and im like, OKAY NEXT ONE. :blush:

10. AROluvsJMP

AROluvsJMP Guest

hehe yeah! every appointment i've had i am always afraid they are going to give me bad news

11. oOskittlesOo

oOskittlesOo Guest

Aww glad it went good :hugs: Sounds like a perfect appointment- aside from more pills!! Lol

12. xSarahM

Yeah i know what you mean. I hope you start to worry less. You'll probably be able to enjoy it a lot more when you're a little further on and less worried about everything :)

13. AROluvsJMP

AROluvsJMP Guest

Yeah exactly :) and yeah more pills ughhh haha

14. oOskittlesOo

oOskittlesOo Guest

do they think you'll have to take them for long!?

15. AROluvsJMP

AROluvsJMP Guest

idk she didn't really say but i have my next appointment in 4 weeks so hopefully she'll take my blood then and tell me that everything looks better and i cant get off them :/ well see :) now i just can't wait for my ultrasound on friday :) but i am nervous cause i guess were doing a scan to look at the baby's neck something called a sequential scan i might have spelt it wrong and i just hope everything is okay :)

16. oOskittlesOo

oOskittlesOo Guest

Oh fingers crossed for not having to take them after next appointment!! Oh I'm sure it'll go fine :hugs: it'll be nice to see that precious baby!

17. AROluvsJMP

AROluvsJMP Guest

yeah :) has anyone had one of these?

18. oOskittlesOo

oOskittlesOo Guest

I don't know that name- but I'm guessing it's the NT scan to check for downs?? I didn't have it because I know a lot of people it was wrong for and could cause unnesicary worry :wacko:

19. AROluvsJMP

AROluvsJMP Guest

yeah i didnt want the one where they stick a needle into the belly but this one i was kind of fine with.... i am so scared i know i shouldn't be though

20. oOskittlesOo

oOskittlesOo Guest

lol oh no, the NT scan is an ultrasound to check out the nuchal translucency - fluid behind the babys scan. :) lol