Justin Bieber

Miss_Bump

Reaction score
What's everyone's thoughts on the child he has supposedly fatheted?

The girl claims they had sex and there was no other guy who she slept with.

Justin is going to do a paternity test soon and if it's negative he will sue her

I think its all a lie. apparently she said another guy was the dad (she was arrested for assualting him) then was going to give the baby up for adoption. Shes probably using it as a way to get some money from tv and mags about it :nope: Also she'll get in trouble with the police as he was under age when its supposed to have happened.
Cant wait to hear the results but I think its all false

it's probably not true. i would love it to be though.

annoy all his little beliebers on twitter!

I know I secretly want it to be true too but I'm just mean!

i think she is someone trying to exploit him for money and fame. i doubt he's ever alone long enough when he is at venues to do that sort of thing, he seems to always be with his mom, managers and friends.

If it were me I'd never go after a famous person unless I was 100% sure because if it's not his baby she will look like a dumb butt for taking this to the media. I think it might be true for this reason. I think the baby does look like him.

I highly doubt it's true and even if it is, she's an idiot for taking it to the press - she'll get done for underage sex since she's 18/19 and he was 16

I highly doubt it's true and even if it is, she's an idiot for taking it to the press - she'll get done for underage sex since she's 18/19 and he was 16

I thought 16 was the legal age limit anyway? (& as far as I'm aware an age limit only actually applies to girls)

I highly doubt he is the dad

he doesn't even look like he would have a penis.
he should just have nothing there, nothing at all!

I think she is probably bat shit crazy! I mean seriously.......he could have a MUCH better looking girl, and he picks her......out of a crowd?? Come on............no way!

And the line i wnt to shag the shit out of u just makes me giggle haha

nearly wet myself laughing in the middle of ant-natal clinic when it said it was over in 30 seconds :haha:.

lol

She's using her baby to get her 15 minutes. It is quite sad actually.

I don't get the hate for Justin Bieber. I am not a fan of his but since he isn't famous for who his parents represented in a murder trial, or because his family owns a bunch of hotel chains, or something equally silly, more power to him.

First of all, he looks like Ellen Degeneres.

Second, the girl is nuts. He's not the first man accused. Sounds desperate for attention - at least the batshit crazy lady who accused Keanu Reeves was actually insane. This girl has no excuse.

Poor baby. If he's not the father, his mom is a crazy liar. If he is, his father is Ellen. What a life!

I saw pieces of her interview. I think she's coo-coo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->