Kansas :)

BrEeZeY

stay at home wifey&&momma
Reaction score
anyone from kansas?! i think im the only one lol

Well you are not alone anymore. I live in Kansas too, all my life.

I feel like extremely late to this thread, but I'm from Kansas lol

im in kansas! its good to see others, i thought i was seriously the only one!

you have 4 and another on the way?! ur my hero lol i jst adopted a dog and i have a 1 yr old son and i feel like a crazy person lol

lol, we have said the last two would be the last, but keep on changing our minds. children are just so much fun!

we are buying a house right now, actually close on it in a week or two, and we really wanted a dog or cat or both. just found out my 10 month old has allergies though so we wont be able to:wacko:

are you ttc or going to plan on anymore for the future?

we are waiting for awhile before having one of our own OH is nt Aidens bio-dad and we jst got married 2 months ago and bought our first home nt long before that so we have had alot going on and jst wana take a few yrs to enjoy peace and quietness lol but dogs are GREAT for kids, i have allergies and so does aiden and our new dog hasnt bothered either of us (he is a boxer)!

i will have to look into that. we had a dog growing up who was huge and very protective. i really want that for my kids. its an experience i dont want them to miss out on.

my you have been busy for a minute! we are looking forward to moving, have never owned always rented.

where in kansas are you??

my hubby says you're about an hour away. most people on here are across the world from us. is so awesome you're so close!

yea! there is a couple other girls in the teen section from wichita

I'm in nw Wichita! new here & just got to Wichita from Boston wed! Dogs only for kids so far.. Also really liking ks! :)

hey! im bout n hr north of u! welcome to ks!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->