~ Karma's Birth - 4/01/2010 - Traumatic - Long with pics & video! ~

im so sorry you didint get the birth you wanted but its good that your lo is healthy the hospital didnt sound all that good to me they should have let you go home, btw what kinda baby carrier is that that you were using in the pic

oh hun you poor thing =( but your baby girl is absoloutly beautiful!!i know exactly how you feel but luckily i asked for my epi at 8 cms so i got mine..i lost 2litres of blood and the delivery suite looked like a murder scene!!i know exactly how you feel about the pain down there as well =( for 4 days i couldnt even sit upright it sounds like we had pretty similar episiotomys too..im glad your recovering now!!

wow i just read this again and our labours with really similar!! If only mine had stuck to the labour part though and had an ending like yours then i wouldve been happier! I did the blood curdling scream too lol, except i was in stirrups and had 2 pple holding my legs in the air and a stuck baby and a mans arm up there trying to dislodge her. Stupid childbirth huh!! :dohh: xx

:dohh: indeed! I agree they are very similar! I think the only good thing about my labour was them actually getting her actually getting out alive :wacko: my mum was going crazy and was telling me they should have done a C-sec on me cause of her position and and how her heartbeat had dropped so low before they charged in with emergency forceps :growlmad: stupid risk takers! :hugs: so glad we have our bubs with us now safe and sound xxx

im so sorry you didint get the birth you wanted but its good that your lo is healthy the hospital didnt sound all that good to me they should have let you go home, btw what kinda baby carrier is that that you were using in the pic

Thankyou :hugs: its an Ellaroo wrap :D x

oh hun you poor thing =( but your baby girl is absoloutly beautiful!!i know exactly how you feel but luckily i asked for my epi at 8 cms so i got mine..i lost 2litres of blood and the delivery suite looked like a murder scene!!i know exactly how you feel about the pain down there as well =( for 4 days i couldnt even sit upright it sounds like we had pretty similar episiotomys too..im glad your recovering now!!

Thanks :hugs: you too hun! I've still not recovered 100% :( they totally butchered me down there! The midwife told me it'll go back to normal and close up!! LIES! I'm still left with a huge cut only the edges have healed! Its not closed up at all and it doesn't look like it will on its own. THANKS ALOT!!! Now if I want to look back to normal I'll have to undergo some refashioning and go through that recovery process ALL OVER AGAIN :cry: xxx

I am so sorry to hear your birthplan went so awry...
but I'm happy to hear you have a happy healthy little girl!
I'm just smitten with the pic of her in the wrap!!!

What a story! What would have happened had you stayed home????

My episiotomy wound came open 4 days later too and I couldnt get restitched cos it was infected. Second time round just one of the stitches popped and luckily was able to restitch it, but all in all episiotomies are just NOT fun are they!!!

Congrats on your little girl :flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->