Kate plus 8

LuckySalem

2 daughters
Reaction score
Ok so is anyone going to watch this and how come they split up?

I dont think I ever really liked her to be honest, she was soo bossy with him.

That's what I read online, they split up because she's a bitch :lol: Or OH just said Jon slept with the producer or something??

I want to watch it, it looks good. :)

ill be watching it i love her lol

i think they split up because he started acting like the 9th kid wanting to go back to his youth and being really irresponsbile i think they've both been accused of having affairs but so far they have denied it obviously. he started going out with the daughter of the plastic surgeon that done kates tummy tuck

i already have Kate plus 8 sky plus'd lol poor DH he hates it xxx

I think i'll watch the first one but I dont know if i'll watch anymore. She just strikes me as in it for getting famous.

Like why did she do the celeb come dancing thing?

They split because he had an affair with a teenage girl! I love Kate I think she is great..

I think i'll watch the first one but I dont know if i'll watch anymore. She just strikes me as in it for getting famous.

Like why did she do the celeb come dancing thing?

Id wanna be famous too if I had twins and sextuplets lol

And why does anyone do celebrity dancing with the stars and all that. We have ann widicome on ours haha

Yeah Jon was caught partying with a bunch of college girls a few times I guess. I think she was bitchy towards him but at the same time he was a bit lazy and selfish so he might've deserved some of that. :haha: It's hard to say because so much of it is edited and twisted around for the audience. I haven't seen any of the newer episodes but I'll probably try to find some of them online eventually. I love seeing the kids grow up. I couldn't care less about the parents. :p

Well I watched it and got annoyed at her again!! lol but I did enjoy watching the kids having fun.
Can't believe it was their 6th birthday party though!! :O

Kate is a bit of a pain to watch sometimes but it is strangely entertaining.

I have watched previous series and I don't like them to be honest. I prefer the Hayes one who have 2 sets of twins and sextuplets as they seem so much more down to earth.

did anyone ever watch the one calling rasising sextuplets brian and jenny the parents were the dad was an idiot who made jon look like father of the year well apparently brian was charged with domestic assault! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->