...katie...????????????????????

im using miderma stretch mark therapy so i will let you know how that pans out!

the room sounds lovely!!!

And as for stretchmarks....yeahhhh.....

Mine are fading from the inside out, though, so my belly button is clearing up but the rest is still splotchy. I have faith.

I am sorry em. I slept with a container of tums on my night stand.

*sigh* okay emerald, this is how much I love you...

Here is my stretchies, as of today ... https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/ashiswebstuff/IMAG0345.jpg

and from the side

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/ashiswebstuff/IMAG0346.jpg?t=1343368381

Wow... no where near as bad as I thought :D

And from the side you look awesome! No more mummy apron!!!!

thank you thank you, thats after a lot of miderma, i think im in week 5 of that? Anyways : I have 34lbs left to lose. AND I FOUND A BABY SCORPION IN MY BATHROOM 983uieoiwu i am freaking out right now.

Lol why did I coo over the idea of a baby scorpion? Kinda cute lol. Joys of the desert huh?

noooot cute, the ones here are bark scorpions so they have enough poison to kill a small child or someone with heart issues and such! ><

Hrm... I see. Not so cute. Could give Australia a run for it's money ;)

I've decided it's going to be an excellent day. I've woken up feeling fabulous. Kaida is mauling my insides. I've leaked all over the bed haha.
Finishing painting the ceiling today and have to pull out the old bench/desk in the spare room (I suppose when they built the complex they intended it to be a study/office). Getting carpets cleaned Wednesday so it's gotta come out while I have Colin at my disposal. Meeting a friend at 12 to meet her new BF - she thinks he's the one. I'm a bit nervous. She picks some horrible guys. Then circus de sole tonight!!

Tell me, how is that beautiful family of yours going?

we're all doing good. Tyler is growing fast, hes got good head control now and hes playing with rattles! lol my dog is happier as hes going with us to family dinner on Fridays again and my mom is visiting for a week Tuesday. Everything else is same ol same ol. Hows your family doing??

Edited by admin (you may remove this once read).
Cross posting is not permitted
Flaming/trolling the forum, members, rules or the running of the forum is not permitted.

I'm going out to circus de soleil - hope you're having a good sleep :) night night xx

Hmm... Em got in trouble!!

PS: Em? Facebook. Seriously. LOL

Staying calm... finding it difficult. I can't believe BnB is making me consider facebook. That's big.

I'm so tired. I didn't sleep well, I didn't enjoy the circus last night. I'm hurt and humiliated. I'm frustrated. I'm wondering if I'm even allowed to express how I'm feeling now.

... i like the angry emoticon... and apparently it isn't okay if it has anything to do with mods. *cough* im going to get myself in trouble now ><

Yes, Em. Come join us on Facebook. You don't have to tell anyone else you have it, and you don't even have to use your real name. :) Make yourself Kaida Dragon, or something, and come hang out.

We miss you and we're mostly on there. <3

Don't get yourself in trouble, lovely. Yeh maybe I can create a faux account or something. OK someone give me your FB and I'll see what I can do today - if I've got one acc I've got them all. PM if you want.

Fuck I fucking hate FB. This is painful - I'm on the home page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->