...katie...????????????????????

OMGWHAT'STHEPLANFORTHENURSERY?! I can't WAIT to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will there be dragons? TELL ME THERE WILL BE DRAGONS!

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Seriously, we need to have a baby meet up when all these babies are here. I'm not opposed to flying to Australia. Em, how do you feel about coming to the states? May be easier to ship you here than ship all of us there...

i have no passport!!!

Also, Laura has a lot of love for nurseries.. lmao

Lol I would love to come to the US. We considered moving there - wanna know our reason? The cars are cheaper. Yep, that's why we'd uproot our entire family and move overseas - for the cars.

When she's old enough to travel I promise we'll visit. Maybe, just maybe, I'll have facebook soon so we know we can keep in contact.

Sorry I've been so quiet. It's been busy here which is good and bad. I'm stressed like mad and having one of my "bad days" today. She's active, which is great, but I'm illogically freaking out again. I don't know; I guess after being made to feel stupid by the consultant I hate this combination of stupid and paranoid. I want to ask my doctor questions but I'll just be made to feel like an idiot again so I'm just stewing at home.
She rolled over in my tummy this morning (what an ODD feeling!!!) which made me cranky at her because I don't want her to tangle herself. Lol - yep, I'm chastising my unborn child...
She had lots of hiccups yesterday so I stupidly consulted Dr. Google again and didn't like what I read. It wasn't a pleasant night sleep.
And just between friends - I've been having, erm, "happy" dreams which result in... yeh... that... which causes intense contractions and I wake up panicking.

I can't enjoy anything.

We've got another guy coming to quote how much it'll be to install a built in wardrobe into the spare room/nursery. So far it's ranged from $1300 to $2300 which is WAY out of our price range. I'm hoping the landlords will fork out for it considering they'll benefit in the end from and MUCH higher resale value.

As for the nursery, I haven't been able to start on the mural. The ceiling has to be painted first otherwise the splatter will ruin my hard work. Colin did the cutting in of the undercoat last night. We'll undercoat x2 this afternoon/evening and then tomorrow we'll be able to top coat.

We've changed our theme from dragons I'm sorry Laura - Colin considered it too dark (like literal dark colours; not morbid or anything) so it'd make the already small room look smaller and that dragons aren't girly enough. Unfortunately there is going to be pink in the room. I fucking hate pink. BUT BUT BUT I've figured out a way to incorporate the pink so it's not just "pink walls" but rather there for a reason.

We're doing a Legend of Zelda - Ocarina of Time theme; I'm painting the characters standing on grass and then *dum dum dum!* a SUNSET in the background - thus the PINK. Colin gets his pink colour and I get my Zelda theme (which he was also resistant to).

I'll be back soon to blurt out more. The cupboard guy is here.

Laura, thanks for replying to that CH lady; poor thing - such a hard time :(

haha im glad you compromised and agree on the room! Im sure it will be amazing. You know what irritates me? AFTER I finished tylers room NBC Mitch said he thinks he should have done cars!? THE FUCK?! I spent all that time and hard work and I actually think he might have one of the coolest rooms I've ever seen and Daddy hates it :(? ... *minifume*

I hope your days get better, i would be like you anyway but donnnt worry about the hiccups, like I said.. Tyler got them daily sometimes a few times a day and hes fine, he actually used to hiccup after every meal when he first came out. Some babies just do it a lot I think. Dr. Google is evil.. :)

It is one of the coolest rooms ever! Don't let him tell you otherwise.

Day is ok. I'm hungry and couldn't be bothered to move. The bins need to go out because they smell. Kaida has fallen asleep and I'm lonely. Having a bit of a self-pity party over here.
WTF body - last week I had 5 days of almost-uncontrollable diarrhoea. Now I'm backed up again.
I'm eating lots but I'm not gaining weight.
And I have my first stretch marks on my belly...

OK, so Sarah is like my PTL idol. I was just looking through back to when her water broke and she was 26+5 and managed to keep Lizzie in there for 15 more days. Obviously we now know she's doing wonderfully.
Well I've now beaten Sarah's amniotic fluid milestone. Now when I get to 28+6 I will beat her gestational milestone and feel a billion times better.

Sarah, if you happen to come one, I'm not using you as a bad example but rather an idol - hope you don't mind. It's just Lizzie is so strong and perfect that if I get to the stage you did I will breathe a sigh of relief. Obviously it's not an ideal scenario but in bad cases, yours is as good as it can be and a true inspiration.

I'm going to do some washing, take out the bins and clean the kitchen.

I miss everyone.

we miss you too :( GET FACEBOOK. seriously. the fun never stops there. but until you do, i'mma keep coming on her periodically to bug you :D

des had hiccups all the freaking time. like, 3 times a day at least. no worries :) dr. internet is a *******. oh, that's going to get starred out...um, he's a fucker.

i do love the zelda theme! i am in support of this too. That's hubs' favorite zelda game, actually. side comment about myself--i didn't know until i was, like, 14 that Zelda is the princess. I thought Link was Zelda. so now it's really hard for me to convince my brain that the dude in green isn't Zelda.

Lizzie is up to 6lbs now! Can you believe it? I am so impressed by it, too.

I'm also super excited for your birth experience :) Not that I want it to happen any time soon, but I am living vicariously through you, you see, since I don't think I'll do this again (as i've previously mentioned). SO, with that said, when do we get another bump photo?

I too will probably NOT do this again, Laura, do you hate it when people say that next time will be super easy cuz all they have to do is schedule to cut you open again? "It'll just be another c-section" JUST... Really? Have you been cut open!? No? OKAY THEN SHUT YOUR MOUTH. ><

ahhem..

I showed sarah your comment ;) GET FACEBOOOK!!

Hrm... two overdue GIANT babies had frequent hiccups in utero... why is this not boding well for me? ;)

No. I refuse to have giant babby!! I have too many cute small clothes I want to dress her in damn you!!
Speaking of "growing" I'm losing weight again. I ate a whole pizza to myself and two desserts last night and I've dropped weight in the last week.

I don't know :cry:

But I've got my first belly stretch marks so that must be still growing...??

Kesslie had hiccups several times a day.

She was tiny, and 2 weeks early. (Although that was scheduled.)

Just sayin'.

Stretchies are part of all the fun.. i am covered. >< COVERED!

Stretchies are part of all the fun.. i am covered. >< COVERED!

Mum didn't get them so I was hoping to avoid them too

Do they look ok post-baby? I'm petrified. I've only just been proud of my belly since I've been pregnant and now I'm feeling shameful again.

.... i could lie to you and tell you my tummy looks amazing... but no. i look like a large animal mauled me. my doctor said to give it a year and they'll look fine, but im not convinced.

My mom didnt get them either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->